Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Welcome back, Vaereth!

I wish I knew how to sleep with my eyes open in case a lecture gets boring!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Vae-chan"And did your brother-in-law do well with his courses and with your help Ian-kun?

He's doing very well in his courses right now; he hasn't made an average below a B (80%) yet.

QuoteI sometimes sleep at lectures with open eyes XD and the eyes in this case become big in shape and with too narrow eyes’ pupils which scares my desk neighbours. So Seamore you are not along in class sleeping XD

I would just pass out in class, and I think I only got caught once or twice if at all.  I would usually nap in the larger classrooms since they were usually at the start of the day.  Sadly, I had a distant relative also going to school who would notice that I was passed out (and she wasn't even in my class), and she would tell the family at the next get-together and I wouldn't hear the end of it. ><

QuoteAbout docs and medical tests: Yeah, I understand you Smokey, cuz our university send us every year in summer to do this thing. We spend at our university’s clinic all day and these docs always pass us between them like tennis balls. But cuz you prepare to join air force I gees for you it is more worse

Man, I wish medical exams at our schools are mandatory - I could've used the check-ups.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

heh, sleeping during class.... takes me back... ^_^
My dad could sleep with his eyes open, but that was more residual trauma from his days with the SBS...

Anyways i have n appointment on the 13th and they better have me pass or there'll be hell to pay...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

BLARGH

I'm out of communist China, DELTA is alive again, I've got the awesomest wardrobe ever made and I'm still rich even after all that shopping. Xiao Ping. Lawl puns in chinese iMaek? This is getting bad.
Anyway, The scenery down in Yunnan and Guilin/Yangshuo was pretty sweet, and the Wall as well, I guess, but the rest was pretty meh.

Xinjie in southern Yunnan, right atop the mountains and in the middle of absolute nowhere, was ironically the best stop.

How the hell does that work, srsly?

Pix later.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Seamore

No wonder I haven't see you around lately nejin. Did you go on a normal vacation trip or use tour? I have gone to chine before but that is for a job task, and not a trip, so I've only been around Beijing.

So, you can speak chinese nejin? I have a very limited knowledge of the language and have one really weird experience and after that, I quickly hired a translator o_o .
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Nah, just family and friends experiencing the "real" China behind the shiny Shina.

Chocofreak13

how much have i missed?

i raised my hand so hard i hurt mahself. :\
click to make it bigger

Smokey

not much, the forum was pretty much dead in Nej's absence...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

the forum always dies a little inside when one of you leaves. :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

On that note, I think I'll mention that I might be taking a brief (very brief) sabbatical myself, not like it makes much a difference since I haven't been posting as frequently anyway.  Still, my old (like dinosaur old) monitor seems like it is finally ready to kick the bucket after three years (got it used) of somewhat loyal sub-par service and with the difficulties I've had trying to get it to cooperate the past couple of days, I doubt I'll be trying again the next few days (I mean, I'm using it right this minute, but it was a bitch to get started - like an old lawn mower engine ><).  So I'll be waiting until Friday (maybe sooner, who knows?) for my new (but still used) monitor, when my father gets his new HD monitor to replace his current flatscreen (which will be the one I'm taking - it's good and bright).  Until then, I'll try to resist the urge to subject myself to the masochism of trying to use this damn monitor, and instead focus my efforts on writing new material and maybe some new crap art (I'll probably wind up wasting all my time on Tekken 5 instead ^^; ).  Just thought I'd throw that out there...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

ah right, makes me remember my old PCs; i had to threaten them with such vein threats like "I'll toss you outta the dam window if you don't start working right now!" to get them to work... Wich -oddly- usually worked ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

My old XP machine decided to really slow down the last few days we had it before it was replaced by out new Vista machine.  We joked that it had become sentient and was pissed that we were replacing it...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Heh, that's why i take good care of my systems (even though on the surface it'd look like i'd be treating them rough), also i never replace a complete system, i always upgrade...that's probably why i always get the performance i wawnt...

Besides there's a sort of mutual respect between me and my systems, i respect them for what they are; super loyal machines, because when you hit that powerswitch, the system will want to and will try to boot up, even though parts may be broken... Now if that isn't serving unconditionally, i don't know what is ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Delta-II is broken, and I'm turning her into the damn store. I'm expecting a processor error or broken, but I don't have the tools to verify the shit - nor the budget to recklessly buy a new one.

_._

Smokey

ooh, auw... My experience tells me that when a CPU dies (especially when it was overheated) it tends to kill the MoBo along with it...

Good luck with that...
Thanks Fedora-sama