Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

What!? scrolling sideways to reach stuff is annoying.... ^_^

And well i've never tried to import stuff on my mac... Wouldn't want to put that poor G3 through such hardships... :P
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

STOOOOOOOOOOP SCROOOOOLLLLLIIIIIIING
Also, lololol democracy. But it pays well. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

OMG exams is too tiring thing(( I even don't have strength to crawl to the computer and talk with you guys """(
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Silentbob

Hmmm.... My supervisor at work has an Atari ST, he might sell it to me.  I just have to make him do it.   Need it for my fledgling collection of vintage computars.  (in addition to my dear Miggies).

NejinOniwa

Dear Silent Bob. Your monopoly on /osc/ Norway is threatened. Respond to this situation at once!

IanDanKilmaster

BREAKING NEWS:
Hell IS a Game!

So yeah, aside from amusing myself, I thought I'd use that as a potential segue for discussion of E3 News and such.  I've got the next Ratchet & Clank Future on the brain, how 'bout youz?

EDIT: I'm also heavily interested in Brütal Legend, but the guys at Activision need to stop being such pricks so publishing can go unhindered.

EDIT 2: Responding to earlier posts I missed...

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"my dad used to porce me to pick beans when i was a kid. no pay, no ask. just do it. i hate beans. i remember the cramps from crouching, the sitting in the hot sun for hours just picking (no shade), getting yelled at cause i wasn't doing it "right". he's the type of guy to give you a task, and even if you do it right, exactly how he demonstrates, you're doing it wrong and he ends up "showing you" and doing it all himself.

Yeah, mine is the same way.  It pisses me off, I end up being so anal about things that it takes forever to get anything to get done.  So yeah, my dad and I rarely get along, but I still care about him.  I'm always on his case about his health and stuff, but he's all religion and superstition about that, sooooo...

Quote from: "Smokey"Sounds like a guy one can easily argue with.... poor you...

Well, my dad and I always argue, but that's probably due to me being kind of argumentative as well.

Quote from: "Vae-chan"OMG exams is too tiring thing(( I even don't have strength to crawl to the computer and talk with you guys """(

Oh Vae-chan, you have my sympathies.  Want a lolly?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

OMG, do you realize how O-L-D that game is?! man QIIIA is already ancient and wasn't as good as UT wich has still survived to this day, despite it's successors...(i even have a version wich has some 300MB of mods ;010)

Added after 1 minutes:

then again, i also pumped up my FlightSimX up with expansion and mods to an impressive 22GB :D

But i'm off to bugfix my list of SC4Deluxe mods, cuz one of em is causing the game to crash, hard...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

Quote from: "Ian-kun"Oh Vae-chan, you have my sympathies. Want a lolly?
Thanks, I like sweets very much  ^_^

Btw Does anyone know if Drakan: Order of the Flame have the continuation? I heard about it but there is too little the information ;018 It was my first game alone with Heroes Might and Magic III

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"OMG, do you realize how O-L-D that game is?! man QIIIA is already ancient and wasn't as good as UT wich has still survived to this day, despite it's successors...(i even have a version wich has some 300MB of mods )

Of course I am, I was referencing the protest (which I've now learned was staged anyway) @ E3 "against" the game Dante's Inferno (yes, "based" on the first portion of the poem Divine Comedy).  Anyway, I was intentionally referencing a much older game that uses Hell as one of it's levels, but I still fail it because it was just a publicity stunt.  On the topic of the game itself, haven't we been down this road before?  Still, what's with all the Quake hate?  I mean, I like Unreal and all, but what gives?

And you're welcome, Vae-chan. :D

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Breaking, no, SKULL-CRUSHING NEWS!!![/i]

7.1% and 1 - perhaps/most likely 2 - seats in parliament.

Do I win now?
I say yes, most certainly so.
>:3

Vaereth

As I understand Nej registered his party for the parliament voting?  ;018 Interesting ^_^

NejinOniwa

Well, it's more like, the swedish Pirate Party (which I'm a member of) has taken seat/s in the EU parliament, but still.

I WIN.

Vaereth

Your are member? Interesting cuz in my country members must be only after 30 years old if they want to be in a party ))

NejinOniwa

Interesting thing is you don't even have to be eligible for voting to be a member. -w-;

Another irony is that I was a vote collector and election administrator BEFORE I ever voted...(my first vote ever was on my break between pass 1 and 2 of election admin'ing -v-; )

Chocofreak13

go nej! who knew democracy actually worked out once in awhile xD
click to make it bigger