Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

do want mp3 >____>;

my dad made me hate gardening. but i have a lil' cactus that i love.......but he ruined it a bit :'[

gawd i feel your pain vae.....it's testing season, finals here. i'd be happy if it was just a test, but no--of course there's metric tons of paperwork--it wouldn't be finals without it. >___<;
click to make it bigger

Smokey

i had some 6 cacti, i loved those and also took great care of them... I watered them once a year and they did fine... ^_^
They did mysteriously dissapear during my last moving, though...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

ouch. :[

mah dad has cactuses, but mine's a christmas cactus (his died).
i love the breed. it's a "red exotic dancer". xD

i love mah little cactus (i REEEEEALY need to repot it) but my dad 9he's a massive gardener, there's 2 vegetable gardens and an herb garden in my yard......and that's only counting the stuff IN the gardens......we could open a market o___o; ) he put fertilizer on it.....ik he's trying to help but i wish he'd just butt out. i don't like it when he's "involved". wish he'd just leave it alone.

my dad used to porce me to pick beans when i was a kid. no pay, no ask. just do it. i hate beans. i remember the cramps from crouching, the sitting in the hot sun for hours just picking (no shade), getting yelled at cause i wasn't doing it "right". he's the type of guy to give you a task, and even if you do it right, exactly how he demonstrates, you're doing it wrong and he ends up "showing you" and doing it all himself.

i've never been terribly fond of my dad......no one is......not even his brothers.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Sounds like a guy one can easily argue with.... poor you...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Quote from: "Сhoco-chan"do want mp3 >____>;
Same here!

Quote from: "Choco-chan"gawd i feel your pain vae

Yeah it is a great pain. All the examination period will last for one and a half month T_T

Quote from: "Choco-chan"my dad used to porce me to pick beans when i was a kid. no pay, no ask. just do it.i remember the cramps from crouching, the sitting in the hot sun for hours just picking (no shade), getting yelled at cause i wasn't doing it "right". he's the type of guy to give you a task, and even if you do it right, exactly how he demonstrates, you're doing it wrong and he ends up "showing you" and doing it all himself.

Poor you( I have the same thing with parents some times(
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Mp3's will be upped as soon as I get my hands on the disc. It should be here sometime this or next week, I think -w-

On the topic of MP3's, swedish/spanish hip hop group The Advance Patrol released their new album El Futuro @ TPB, which is quite an honorable step considering their album Aposteln, owned by their (old) record company, is one of the pieces in the TPB trial. Very interesting (and interesting music, too, despite me being neither a fan of hip-hop in particular, or speaking spanish for that matter) indeed.

On the topic of parents, my entire family is somewhat on the same track of insanity as I am, so yeah...no probs there ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Heh, i am currently rated as number six in the insane top ten of my in-law's family... (wich ranges from harmless looneys at ten to very dangerous -lethal- insanes at number one...) i have to say i am honored... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Sodium Bicarbonate smells like jam, and tastes like utter shit.

Chocofreak13

doesn't that belong in "strange things you've eaten because you were bored"?
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Yeah, and please put up a link to that pic or resize it, cuz YOU'RE BREAKING THE DAM BORDER!!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I SPILLED MY BRAINS WATCHING THIS

IT'S MOTHERFUKKEN GOLDEN SUN DS

DUE '10

HELL YEAH BITCHES!

Smokey

Great, looks cool, sounds lovely......

Edit that pic!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

WHO THE HELL RECORDS SHIT ON A DV-MINI CAMERA I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

I, doing the tedious work of fixing the encoding/syncing/muxing/pretty much everything of the movie AND audio out of our concert, was forced to sit and WAIT for the damn thing importing in REALTIME for TWO HOURS.
And then I had to leave without even doing anything else, because they were securing the school for the night.
At least I'll be getting the source of the proper audio files before the end of everything, but some people obviously haven't realized we're living in the DIGITAL AGE.

Ngry njn is Ngry.

Smokey

Well recording on a mini DV was easy enough for me, record the shiz, toss it in movie maker through the FiWi and hey presto digital film... ;010

BTW mini DV is already digital, it's just recording the digital stuff on a tape...

Also BTW Edit the fukken PIC, dammit!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

But when you have to do it on a MAC...

...you get the idea.

Also whinefag. -.-