Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

We'll wait and see until you have it cobra'd around your neck and hanging you a few meters off the ground, then.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

I find this hair cute in some way but not scary^_^ The most scary hair is the hair after the night sleep XD
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Somehow, despite my hairdo from hell and waist-length golden mane, I never have been afflicted by bed-hair...

Vaereth

You are lucky. I always spend for about an hour to make my hair look decently after the night :D

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Number of girls who have said they want my hair...+1.

>:3

I think the total amounts to something twenty-ish now...

Smokey

Meh, i need about 2,65 -ish minutes to do my hair in the morning... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

1: Get up
2: Shake head
3: Collect hair
4: Take bands
5: mkdir ponytail
6: Shake head again
7: Finished! Rest.

Vaereth

Nej you wear ponytail? ^_^

My hair appeared to be curly. When it was long (in that time, yes, it took about 3 minutes to do it :D ) i didn't notice it at all. So the hour is spend to make curly hair to be straight hair :D

Smokey

Yeah, that can be an awful job....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Yes, I wear a ponytail. Or a braid, when I can kidnap someone to make one for me (i never learned that) - which leaves an aftereffect of nice, wavy hair.

Which, of course, makes me look so much like a girl I want to cry sometimes. ;_;

Vaereth

I know 4 guys in my group who wear braids ^_^ I like this guys' hairstyle (as well as ponytail) especially when the hair is long enough :rolleyes:

btw i haven't seen a girl wearing a braid/ponytail from high class of the school o_o

So don't worry ^_^ soon braids will be only guys' hairstyle and you won't be mistaken as a girl ^_^

NejinOniwa

Ironically, out of the 2000-odd students in my highschool, there are like 10-odd guys I've seen with hair longer than their shoulders, and I know half of them...and among the rest of the male populace, it seems even rarer.

At least, here, I'm ahead of things?

Vaereth

Maybee it is ;012 As for me I don't think that the hair longer than shoulders is someting odd for a guy ^_^

Smokey

just wait and see; the time will come that guys will all be having lush long hair and girls will have nice short hair...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

It is come to it ^_^  btw how many girls her have short hair and how many guys have it long? (I wear short hairstyle)