Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaereth

Yeah I heard that 1-3 episodes wasn't as successful as 4-6 and have only special effects to watch...better start from 4th episode ;012
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, it's not like you really need backstory for Episode 4, it was released first after all.  Along with the midi-chlorian thing, you also won't have to deal with the annoyance of Jar Jar, chatty droids, and of course Emo Anakin.  The only good thing about the prequels would be the fight scenes... ooooh, flipping!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

I will deal with them later ;012  Btw many people says that Star Wars is very tangle thing and understanding of the film comes only after whatching the whole series but not earlier. Well I start whatching then ;012  ;012

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

kinda like star trek, ToS is best and after that it's on a bit of a slippery slope, heading to mediocracy...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

That is -- debatable.  Especially when -- you consider -- every -- dramatic line -- is delivered -- like this.  XP

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Shatner as Kirk, XD.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

Why isn't the human ear more durable?  It's taking forever to heal... gah.

Smokey

LOL, what've you done to it? some injuries just take longer to heal...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Yeah I still have my cut not healed when I injured my ear and it has passed already eleven years. Thanks god it is unnoticeable at all ^_^ And yeah what have you done to it? o_o

Smokey

Yep, and i still have major work (*salute* MAJOR WORK :P) done on my teeth and that was about 16 years ago...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

My ear?  I used a bobby pin and a cue tip on it, but it was itching to begin with (hence the use of such accoutrements) so it was probably already infected.  That day I felt a harsh pain in my ear, which led to my current predicament - mild loss of hearing in my right ear.  It feels and sounds like there's pressure on my eardrum, so I'm not really sure what is going on.  I can hear a little out of that ear, but it's a little muddled - like it would be underwater.  Anyway, my hearing improved today, it might have had something to do with using earphones the night before.

Vaereth

As I understand you injured your ear by cutting it inside with the bobby pin? ( sorry if I misunderstood smth( ) If you cut it inside it is really good that the hearing have improved cuz inside injures are dangerous. ( my friend used to scary me with such kind of injures when he was preparing to his medical university exams :D )

Smokey
Interesting what are you saying in army when you are greeting army brass? :D

Smokey

Well, where i'm going (airforce) High(er) ranking officers are the only ones you really have to salute and name by their rank, the rest is called by first name... ^_^ (at least that's what the sergeant-major told me...)
Thanks Fedora-sama