Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panda

its a shared computer, and my parents don't like internet friends, plus IM is faster then e-mail.

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)

ur not 18, i'm older then u o.O
wait how am I, I always forget
... well tht band is ..... er
hey Pitkin, why Man utd ... everybody like them, can't u pick liverpool or some1 else ... well i'm not a football man myself, but a lot ppl like it ... but i still know u wht to be british, so don't give cold look, i know u ook up to me

Man Utd was the most natural team for me to pick up, as my father's been supporting them since the 1960s, and my elder brother from 1980s. In Finland, actually, Liverpool is nowadays the most followed and supported English football club, thanks to the Finnish full back Hyypiä having been their captain, etc... I hate it when the national tv channel shows most of the Reds' matches, but hardly any other English clubs' matches.

And I still insist on supporting HUFC the most actively. *nods*

Q4(V)

well guess tht makes things harder, just try to think are there other way of web messenge ... u could both get gmail account they have some IM
by the way how do u think u offended them, wht did u do?

Q4(V) added the following  3 minutes after last message :

right ... *blank Pitkin for i bit, panda want to talk*

Pitkin

No problem, I'll post to see if it easens the errors on the thread.

edit: Seems to have helped a bit... I just cannot figure out what causes this thread-page problem. -_-

Q4(V)

there still is, but stay i may have to go soon ... and some 1 has to talk to panda, he need a friend or some 1 to talk, but i still here right now

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

panda plz continue

panda

I told a friend I liked him. *hint* *hint*

Q4(V)

oh ... him ... err ... pitkin may need his help in this
... i he a friend right ... can i ask if wht race he is or wht religion he follows ... the really questions is, does he like u?

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

he gone O.o ... Pitkin help er i don't know wht to do helpppppppp

thank god he back

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

by the hint, do u mean tht u were joking ... sorry i'm a bit slow

panda

o_o;
umm, no. that I do like him, that i'd like to start a relationship.

Pitkin

Now, just take it easy, Q4(V)-san... don't panic, remember? The text on the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy's cover. ^^;

panda-san, if you're sure of your feelings (or well, at least have strong belief in them), you've nothing to feel sorry about, even if the guy felt offended or whatever it is. If the guy got back online, I'm sure you'll have a chance to talk it through with him. panda-san, hang in there!

edit: Great, my post looks like as if I was drunk when typing it. -_-'

Q4(V)

errr ... ok this is really hard ... r u doin tht sex change for him?
... and u really got to talk to him and ask him if he feels the same way .. u may need to give him time to think abt it too .. has he say any think abt how he feels?

i didn't read tht book dam

panda

no, I'm not a going to live as a girl for him. Its for me. if you have some extra money, I'd suggest buying "True Selves", it'll answer alot of your questions about transexuals.

Q4(V)

why is now i need help ... i should be helping u O.o

panda

Quote from: "Q4(V)"... i he a friend right ... can i ask if wht race he is or wht religion he follows ... the really questions is, does he like u?
he talked back to you and sounded positive. ^_^
Race and religion doesn't really matter.

Q4(V)

tht gd, unless he was joking ... u know him well enough to know if he joking right ... how do u feel u offend him if he was sounding positive?

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : panda

Quote from: "Q4(V)"... i he a friend right ... can i ask if wht race he is or wht religion he follows ... the really questions is, does he like u?
he talked back to you and sounded positive. ^_^
Race and religion doesn't really matter.

Sounded positive? Way to go, panda-san! ^_^

This is getting to be one of the most hectic nights at OS-tan ever, it seems. :D