Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Ey, dont we have the plague thread for this?

Smokey

Yep, but i thopught; Let's keep this thread OT... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Smokey, intentionally stirring up OT? Well, I never!

Incidentally, today I was playing NWN2, and ended up making a certain person of certain importance as a character. -w-
EWAR grows bigger day by day, just by me being alive, huh -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Great, now apparently I have a doppleganger...

On the topic of plague, I fear I might have contracted the flu.  I was really lightheaded and tired last night and I also had the chills, but I couldn't go to sleep.. it was weird.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

*goes off to register as IanDonKillmaster, IanDanChillmaster and many other minor varieties on Ians name*

^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Well, one could very easily imitate my name by adding an extra "l" (my sn only has one).  Now that I think about it, I've only every been referred to as IDK-kun (and that was only once or twice by Toki), not Ian-kun, but still one might've thought of referring to me as Ian-kun...

Smokey

Heh, Wut? I always call you Ian, sounds the most normal to me...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, it'd be kinda weird if you called me -kun, I think only certain people could do that.  Like... non-guys.

SleepyD

I saw F-22s taxiing at Edwards Air Force Base today!!
*squees like a little girl*

Smokey

Heh, imma gonna be seein' lots o' those in the near future... ^_^
Mostly on a radar screen, though, but i can always go to the fighter base in Leeuwarden... Good thing thise Smart-card-IDs grant acces to all military installations... ;010

Added after 1 minutes:

Also, Ian... I believe i am in a position to call you -kun, since even though i do not have seniority on this forum, i do think i'm a bit older than you are....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

My DELTA is broken.

I hate you all now.

>:[
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

at last woke up and turn on my computer to see what is going on in the world when I stay at home with chill :(  ^_^

About blood tests, docs and illness: Docs always want blood test to know if the antibiotics are required.
And  when I am afraid of catching flu I always catch it(( Better not think of it XD
And when I slept somebody changed my wallpaper from elf theme to standart. Interesting who managed to get my pass
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"Also, Ian... I believe i am in a position to call you -kun, since even though i do not have seniority on this forum, i do think i'm a bit older than you are....

idk, I generally think of myself as kinda old, but I'm still in my early-twenties...

Plague-update:  I still feel like shit... that is all.

Vaereth

feel the same day before :(
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Quote from: "copypasta"idk, I generally think of myself as kinda old, but I'm still in my early-twenties...
Well if you haven't hit 23 yet you're still younger, and i'm still (as far as i know the oldest geezer around here... ^_^

Quote from: "copypasta also"My DELTA is broken.

I hate you all now.

>:[

Heh...Heh, heh....mmmpffff, ha...LOL...
So what's wrong with your deltoid? Cooling problem got to him?

Quote from: "and copypasta"Plague-update: I still feel like shit... that is all.

Hmm seems to be going around on the forum, because
Quote from: "In Soviet Russia, pasta copies"feel the same day before

Quote from: "copypasta got tired, ran out of stuff to copy and wrote"My work in this post is done
Thanks Fedora-sama