Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Great to see some enthusiasm! Let's just hope it can roll on, then.

I usually say for a net RPG the optimum is 5 or above - that's including myself. If we say we already have Seamore, Toki, Vae and myself, we just need one more. That's a comfortable thought. -w-

Added after 38 seconds:

That is, AT LEAST one more. Net RPGs always follow the rule The More The Merrier.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

rpgs are fun. :3 uhm.......can i play too? :[

------------------------------------------------------------ /-----\
I JUST GOT PWNED :'[ smokey how could you??? O--O
----------------------------------------------------------------^
TT___TT
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Add one to the roster. Seems like it'll be time to boot up them gates again soon, then.

GOING INTO MODE~

Smokey

Oh, You got RickRoll'd...LOL

Also, i could yump on the bandwqagon and join in the RP...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

How could you fall for that one, srsly? -w-;

But then we've got enough applicants to start things up! I'll get the thread up.

Vaereth

As it was sad, I'm joining ^_^
About what the new RPG will be?  ^_^  ^_^ I saw have some idea: The RPG is about the OS-tans. For example there is some special computer world where live current Os-tan and that Os-tans (you can create your own OS-tan if you like) that may live in the future (need to think in details about how this world looks) And the RPG can based on situations that can occur. For example someone of the OS-tans catches virus and other Os-tans will need to break into her mind to prevent virus to spread. During that somebody will call for NOD-kun or MacAfee-tan (but they a suddenly disappeared and that somebody will need to find them) Or for example the situation about Trouble in Windows opening (every Os can't start to work properly but not for example ME-tan)

the best way to play different situations is to start different topics with short description of the situations and what roles are needed (this point for you own decision). But to star such idea the two sections are needed: char biography section and World of OS-tans (there the situations-topics will be placed) section. In my mind it can have a long live cuz everybody can invent the situation that he or here would like to play (and the others can join them if they want)

But all of this require you support and admin or mod last wolds about sections

Want to here Nejin and other ideas what they would want from the RPG  ;012  ;012  ;012  ^_^

Oh posted it to late :rolleyes:
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, H-NA is Nej's ritual Haruhi/Lucky Star crossover RPG, if I'm not mistaken, so the whole thing is already set up.  I'm sure he's glad there are so many people enthusiastic about playing - it's been awhile.  Let's hope this one doesn't die.

On the topic of an OS-tan RPG, it's been done before... it didn't work out well.  All it really accomplished was to bring out people's fanboyish allegiances to particular OSes (as if they weren't already well-known).  While I think it's more likely to work out well with our current crop of users, I'm pretty sure it was emphatically decreed that there would be no more OS-tan RPGs to preserve forum peace.  That first caused a pretty big shitstorm...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

Ok understand ^_^
Also need to read Lucky Star cuz I don't know about it's protagonists at all, only names

EDIT: And will come tommorow and join the RPG cuz it is already very late in Moscow
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

The H-NA tag is an old crossover thing, that's true. Time to change tags to what's really ME, i guess!

Vae - I believe such a structure is way too complex for me to keep up with - plus, as you said, you'd need mod auth for that.

I think my older works worked pretty fine, though - simply, one Outgame thread and one Ingame thread. If you want to, here are the old RP's threads - look them up for some info. I'll be running on the same base principles as before, so check em thoroughly!
http://ostan-collections.net/topic-782.html RP 2 Outgame
http://ostan-collections.net/topic-765.html RP 2 Ingame
http://ostan-collections.net/topic-540.html RP 1 Outgame
http://ostan-collections.net/topic-523.html RP 1 Ingame

Typing up the thread as we speak, so get in gear, folks!

And for those of you interested...this time we're going BACK to EWAR.
>:3

Smokey

Ah cool... this way i can take my old char and update him...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Make sure to make him 15 YEARS YOUNGER, if so - i'd rather recommend making a new one, for that sake. I will, too.

CharaCrea is the best! <3

Smokey

Also no problem...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

IanDanKilmaster

I realized something today, my monitor sucks major ass.  I was checking this page out on another computer today, and it looked soooo much better.  It was kind of like seeing TV in Hi-Def for the first time.  So that really doesn't say a whole helluva lot for my monitor, other than it's a piece of shit... I need something NEW... gaaaah.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RICKROLL!!!! TT___TT

aw, forget it. i'm gonna go listen to REPO!...... ;__;
click to make it bigger