Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

;018 Mo nekkid hoe's?? Shouldn't that be directed at Ian?
-Snoop Dogg; Puttin' the Hoe in Ho-Ho-Ho, since 1983...- Merry XXX-Mas everyone ^_^

Anyhoe, i think that that ad is just a fluke, google saw a lot of russian things on this page and ordered Google ads to put that ad up there...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

GoogleBot is on our trails...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

nah, it's in relation to the 4chan movie. anyone who watched that should get it.......i thought you watched? :\

eh, it's ok. no one gets me humor but me, a couple other people, and mah ghosts.

lol, big bro google is watching....
click to make it bigger

Vaereth

Vae-kun sounds nice, but I am -chan :D And ads that I see here every time is always on russian o_o  Don't know why XD

Edit: Never been at "find your guy/girl/lovepart/something-like-that-stuff" and I hope never will be XD XD
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

VonDaab

Well, at least its not "find your gay partner" ads that were common some time ago.

NejinOniwa

Thank you, wise men and developers, for making me AdBlock Plus. I am ever grateful to your kindness.

In other matters, i've found an impressively good review of the entire Pirate Bay/Pirate Party/Pirates in Sweden situation in english - surprisingly, it's from an indian newspaper. Who knows why they care, but good going.
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/latha-jishnu-pirate-flags-fly-high-in-sweden/356528/
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

I guess GoogleAds picks ads relevant to location too....

Added after 38 seconds:

That said, i do get a lot of PCLOS and Fedora ads... ;018

Added after 40 seconds:

Oh and Ubuntu... That ad reminded me when i posted the last supplement... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I believe the FOSS ads were actually intended to be there, they show on everyone's browser (with the exception of those who have adblocking services enabled on this page).  The text-based ads are the only ones that use IP-logging (or whatever the more appropriate word is) to give location-specific ads and cookies to produce interest-specific ads.

For the record, I use KarmaBlocker (with this forum whitelisted), it's much lighter on the browser.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Thought so... This place does look like those Open-source ads belong here...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Anyway ads sometimes show funny things ;012
EDIT: OMG it's already 4 am in Moscow ;015  I always forget about time, better get to sleep ;hi
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Toki

I ate oatmeal. It was yummy.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

o__O?

Ads--->Spam--->Food--->Oatmeal--->Yummy?

Toki

I never know what to say in the topicless thread... theres no standard.

I still say there needs to be a topless thread.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Umm, I've seen posts of yours in the H-section before, so I can't understand why you haven't noticed this.  Or have you?

Chocofreak13

today was lovely. i got to go to this delightful art museum, and tour a chinese house. <3 it was great, though i took so long in the house i didn't get see the whole museum. O__O; but after that we walked around a bit.

i've been listening to this one song all day....it's very beautiful, and it fit the atsmosphere considering the city we went to was so nice and quiet and peaceful. :3
the songe is "fake wings" from .hack//sign. <]

"Shine bright morning light
Now in the air the spring is coming
Sweet blowing wind
Singing down the hills and valleys
Keep your eyes on me
Now we're on the edge of hell
Dear my love, sweet morning light
Wait for me, you've gone much farther, too far"

lovely.

Added after 5 minutes:

ps: nejin, thanx for the article! go you! i support pirates (being that i am one myself :3) and i know russel is going to love this. :3
click to make it bigger