Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Albinoko Kusanagi? -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

Yes the face looks like hers but not the collor of the hair. Also (you don't see it on the pocter) this girl have long haircut.
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"Also, King, the ultimate character with the ultimate super-move (in Tekken 3)... Also really hard, so i prefer to stick with Hwoarang or Eddy....

As a pro-wrestling fan, I felt obligated to master King and kick major ass.  I'm great with him in Tekken 3, but for some reason I can't be that good with him in 4.  Anyway, I can tell you that he's really not that hard to use, just buffer when doing chains and remember the patterns in his combos - easy.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I saw this last night, and it really itched that scratch I had to see something kick-ass.  It's not animu, but eh.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Quoteitched that scratch

In Soviet Russia, words come out in right order... :P

Anyways, i was never that good at clean combo's, i am good in button-bashing/semi combo-ing however...

And G.I. Joe? never really was a big fan, i was more into LEGO and Donald Duck/Garfield/Peanuts (still am btw^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I noticed that, where is my head at today o__O?

QuoteAnyways, i was never that good at clean combo's, i am good in button-bashing/semi combo-ing however...

That's kind of what I do with Steve Fox in Tekken 4, but I do try to figure it out afterwards.

QuoteAnd G.I. Joe? never really was a big fan, i was more into LEGO and Donald Duck/Garfield/Peanuts (still am btw^_^)

I'm really not that into G.I. Joe and honestly I thought it was going to suck until I saw the promos for it.  It was pretty bad-ass - blood, guns, ninjas... ACTION!

Smokey

Blood and guns are always good... ;010

BTW, just noticed that the Sims2 is rated 12+ because of Sex and Violence...   ;018
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

My freinds are super good with King, got all the combos down and everything.

I am average with all the characters, but best with a certain pig-tailed china girl who speaks only japanese even to her chinese grand father looool <:3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Sex & Violence is awesome, so much so I'm now considering making that my new sn...

Quote from: "Toki"I am average with all the characters, but best with a certain pig-tailed china girl who speaks only japanese even to her chinese grand father looool <:3

I can kick some major ass with Xiaoyu, so much so that my brother-in-law hates the character since he's never been able to beat me when I use her (except just the other day, my game was off).

Smokey

Well, Xiaoyu is a bit hard to hit if she butterflies (only able to hit her with low kicks/punch then) but not nearly as bloody annoying as Gon...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, he hates it especially when I do that.  He's had to learn to vary his offense, it's pretty funny.

Chocofreak13

"IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU YELL SURPRISE!!" =D

alas, poor nejin-kun *pats head* at least you guys aren't on this continent, apparently we're having a swine flu outbreak in a couple countries here :[

and it's been NUCLEAR HOT lately (which is odd, since 1. i'm in the north east, not particularly known for its WARM weather, and 2. it's fucking APRIL. I WENT TO THE BEACH AT 8 PM IN APRIL. )

how's the weather there? seriously, it's been so hot yesterday (sunday, it's almost 2 am monday right now) that i've been wearing a bikini top as my shirt for a good 12 hours.

i chased the ice cream man earlier today! and this morning i woke up and there was a wasp in my room. O___O; (door closed, no open windows--and they all have screens anyway)

g'night, i should get on more often!
oh and, nice you meet you vaereth-san!

due to nejin and toki and you people in general, i've gotten back to studying japanese! =D thanks to you, i'm on chapter 4 already! <D
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Same here, Choco, it's already hot as hell.  I freaking hate it.  Even worse is that I have to work outside - in the heat and radiation.  Gawd, the wasps, if it wasn't for that carpenter bee scaring them away we'd be overrun with 'em.

NejinOniwa

Hot weather = crap weather, imo...but that tends to be just me around here.

Anyways, we had some 10-15 degrees while I was in Gothenburg, and it's 11 c right now... getting higher, I guess.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Somehow, this level of RL-type frightens me halfway to death. O_o