Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

My god, that wav is exactly what Nejin should sound like...
And have you found Nej's pic, Vae?!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Well, the wav was intended to be a double reference, chiefly referencing Buu since she asked if I like chocolate (lulz), and the reference to Nej was just an afterthought that occurred as I was typing XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Oooooooh.... now i see... i never really watched DBZ (well only the first dozen of seasons or so)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I haven't seen all of 'em, nor do I really want to.  Most of what I know comes from playing the games, which actually aren't all that bad.

Smokey

Seriously? ou like the games?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Not yet( traffic is like a killing curse so i so pics only at last pages(

Sorry i don't queit understand about that "wav" thing  
Never saw DBZ either
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Oh, don't worry about not having seen DBZ, it's the worst excuse for an anime i've ever seen... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Not all the games, but some of the fighting games are alright.  The only problem is that they wear thin very quickly and there's usually so much shit to unlock.  I'd like to try Super DBZ because I've read that it plays a lot like Street Fighter.

Yeah, DBZ is pretty awful, but awful in a way that's pretty camp.

Vaereth

To talk about games I liked playing Mortal Kombat  when I was younger :rolleyes:
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Sweet, Mortal Kombat...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, Mortal Kombat has earned itself a place as a classic game, but the new ones are just bad.  I get so bored playing those.

Smokey

Just like Tekken 3 is the best Tekken game...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I wouldn't know, the only ones I've played are 3 and 4.  I hope to play 5 soon, I'd love to use those new characters and try the new play style (admittedly I'm not fond of the one in 4).

Smokey

Well at least you've started at the right one... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I bought it a long time ago when I still owned a PS1, I really wanted 2 because it had Galaga (and I love Galaga, even though I really suck at it).  Anyway, I still have it and play it occasionally, but I prefer to play 4 since it has Marshall Law instead of Forest Law.  He kicks ass.