Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaereth

Yeah, roses in my opinion must be fresh-looking in order to remain their beaty. So in this case (and not only in this) delivery is more important^^
And I just thought  that it would be nice to have a big vase with a lot of red and black roses in my room ^_^
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

That would be nice indeed...
However, too much roses in a bouquet can also send the wrong message (poser) ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

I didn't know about this fact. I belived roses are always send good messages :rolleyes:

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Well, if they are sent by some slick guy and it  about 150 of them, it's probably not meant as a romantic gesture (or he is so rich he has other ideas of a "small token of appreciation")....
At least where i come from, that is a general rule...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Oh my...i never heard about this side of a coin. As I thought the bigger a bouquet, the better...but on the other had I never saw a huge bouquet presented to smb ;018 But I think the main rule about bouquets is still the same in both countries: the number of flowers must be uncountable

Smokey

Well, to be brutally honest, i am more the person to give a plant than some flowes... Plants last longer and can be just as or more beautiful than flowers... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Meh, I did roses... once.  That was enough to teach me.  I usually stick to chocolates or jewelry.  Sometimes I write stuff, but it all seems so cliché.  In any case, this is a bit of a sore topic for me, so I'll drop it.

Hmmm, what else is there to talk about?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

Smokey
And they are looked nice in a cute pot ^_^  Btw just glanced at my room and saw three pots with cacti in them 0o

IanDanKilmaster
About...about...do you like chocolates? ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Well, since Nej isn't here, and the door was left wiiiide open...

ME GONNA EAT YOU UP!

EDIT: Changed link, no longer hotlink.  Click it please.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well i love cacti...

And it was a sore topic for me since i broke up with my gf a couple of weeks ago... I had the time to think and realize that i'm actually a bit better off now, so the soreness has worn off... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Smokey
oh, sorry then(

IanDanKilmaster
Just interested...is it his usually phrase?

Smokey

Yeah Nejin eats all the newbs... ^_^

And it's allright, like i said, i'm over it...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Ok then)
Newbs has a lot of bones and no meat (cuz they haven't much shared around) he will not like them at all ^_^

Smokey

That's why i was surprised when i found ut that Nej looks so normal... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

yeah just looked and the wish to taste has gone (even if i say it is tasty  :rolleyes: )