Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

nightwish is sweet. old nightwish, i mean. (and sis said she was russian, sorry)

jefferson airplane!! yays!!
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Yeah, finally someone who knows and apreciates the golden oldies... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know <3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

TOOOOKIIIIIIIIII

Anyone got the chains ready?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I knew the lyricist from Alice in Chains, he lived in my basement and then he died the end.

in other news http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcK48LawxZA&feature=channel_page
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Fuckitdamn! I had such a damn awesome karaoke streak at UC too...why aren't there ever any cameras around me?!

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Toki

I just happen to be lucky I guess *_*
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

In all ways, apparently... ;_;

Smokey

LOL, thanks for reminding me how much fun karaoke can be... :D
Srsly, there are only two fun activities in bars; karaoke and pool, but you can never have as much laughs with pool than karaoke... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

[Joey Styles]OMIGOD![/Joey Styles]
Seriously, I can't believe what I'm hearing... you really do sound moe O___O.  That's unbelievable.  Incredible job.  If you're concerned about stage presence - that'll come with experience, but personally I think people might like it more if you keep playing up the shyness, XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

*wishes to sing karaoke* .___.;

too shy. too bad too, my sis said i can match the pitch from the song "freckles" (ruroni kenshin opening) so close it's scary. *__*;

ah-nd, i've never been to a con. TT__TT;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I have a surprisingly high falsetto - I use it to make people laugh.

Aurora Borealis

Your singing is amazing, Toki! From your ability to perfectly sing in a high-pitched cutesy voice to your smooth transition into another voice, I am very impressed!

Karaoke sounds fun but I shouldn't sing. ^^;

NejinOniwa

I have a surprisingly powerful falsetto...well I guess after 9 years in the 'biz it gets quite powerful, but still.

I'm still quite proud of being able to accurately follow Freddy Mercury's pitches in Bohemian Rhapsody (even after 40 hours of being awake, and some serious kara work earlier that night)...AND I took Airman ga Taosenai. Fuckdamn, those things are hard mode!

Added after 4 minutes:

OH ALSO
Over 30000 members, just passing through.

Flails of fail! This lightspeed has been going for 3 days now, and it's not even slowed down! 15000+ new members in 3 days? That's not a record, that's fukken insane! O_o

IanDanKilmaster

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

I do that and get strange looks from people.  Also get comments on my testicles - as if they have seen them or something -__-.  I don't think people are aware of how musical training can make you do "weird" things with your voice... ignorant fools.