NejinOniwa

I can imagine:

"500 m west of Central Park west exit"

"THE FUKKEN SHIT IS THIS? AINT NO METERS IN MY NYC, BITCHES!"

I've read too much bash.org these last hours. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

then just say "half a click to the east of Charlie-Papa-Echo west..." ^_^

And i'd be cheaper off going to England... i once figured out that a return ticket to Uganda is â,¬800,- cheaper when traveling from Heathrow... it's â,¬800,- from there and ~â,¬50,- to get there by train or plane... go figure...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Yeahhhh!!! We should deffinately all go to a con together!!!! Yeah!! Yeah!! ^____^ Conventions!!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

I say we choose a middle-ground, a neutral zone if you will, Switzerland, anyone?

I feel like I've gone ten rounds with mighty Thor, and then mauled by Jesus. <--That's what I'll be saying tomorrow, just wait...

The Choice of a New Generation.

VonDaab

Switzerland? You're teasing me or what?

SleepyD

I propose AX, Otakon, or Sakuracon.

Or Comiket. We could all have a nice trip in Japan. har :3

okay. back to work.  

Classes are over with in less than 3 weeks.  Then I have finals week after, but I'll actually have enough time to prepare for those, so that week is my easy week. haha....

When I'm done, I'll see what I can do to get back into a drawing groove of sorts.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "VonDaab"Switzerland? You're teasing me or what?

Does it have to be :P?  I was referencing the whole "neutral" thing, which isn't entirely true of Switzerland, but that's how most people think of it.  Now that the whole watch-making thing has dawned on me, feel free to consider it a sort of playful ribbing.

No doubt Smokey would answer such a tease with a joke about Ireland, but my higher expectations of you aren't misguided, are they? ;P

Smokey

Well, we could all meet up in Northern Ireland... ^_^

BTW, if i were to go, it'd come in handy if i knew where to fly to and at what days, etc... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, if any plans come closer than just speculation that's to be expected, yes?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

right...

Well it'll probably be the US, i think... If it were to be Japan, well, not to be that cheap dutch guy, but that´ll cost me 400GBP more... And i guess it´ll be a bit more expensive for the rest, too...
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

You people are talking about this like you would really do it...

I mean, I'm completely broke right now, no wait, I've always been. So no chance I'll be travelling anywhere.

Toki

I already go to most of the big conventions so it just makes me happier when there are people I actually know there even if it's internet aquaintances... Going to KatsuCon and not knowing anyone... kinda scary ._.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Well, i'm in dire need of a vacation, so i'll be willing to save up for something like that...

Added after 15 minutes:

Oh, BTW... Got my Powerbook 190 a brother... A powerbook 5300... ^_^
With 230MB MO-drive and LAN/Videocard... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "VonDaab"You people are talking about this like you would really do it...

They are, but I'm not.  I just don't see it happening, for the same reasons you had listed.  The only cons I could reasonably foresee myself attending would be in Texas - I would've thought there was a con in Austin in the what, two or three months I spent there.  A little disappointing...

Quote from: "OSCMoePoster"Going to KatsuCon and not knowing anyone... kinda scary ._.

I'd imagine going to any con and not knowing anyone would be scary.  I mean really, a bunch of weirdos wearing costumes and creeps not wearing costumes - I'd be scared too.  Rather be around strange people you kinda know than just strange people, ne?

Smokey

Heh, well, you can put joining the airforce in a different light aswell;
You'll be putting your life in the hands of a couple of gun-wielding maniacs you don't or barely know...
Thanks Fedora-sama