Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

dammit, wanted to comment on that too... completely forgot...

Also. found a powerbook 5300 for free... ^_^ hope that it's poweradapter will also fit my Powerbook 190...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

I hate you non-metrics using people. -.-

(that's supposed to be 6 ft if you didn't get that already)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

hmm, maybe i should write the swedish government and persuade them to use the Imperial system... ;006
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Hmm, maybe I should just hack into EVERYTHING and replace all word lists and character sets with NIMAXARI ONLY.

That'd be fun. _W_

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"Ey, Hip-Hop was alive... when Run and the Beasties were still out there...

Yeah, Run was a very big part of the Golden Age - too bad about the break-up.  I guess if Jam-Master Jay were still alive they'd do some badass reunion shit, but eh...

The Beastie Boys are apparently working on another album, so I wouldn't fret too much about them.  I wouldn't really call them "active" in the same sense that they used to be, but they still do stuff.

The group I really miss is Public Enemy, even though Flava Flav's reality TV BS almost ruined them for me.  It's always awesome to hear about Chuck D, though, he's always got something controversially intelligent to say (e.g. defending file-sharing or sociopolitical stuff).  He seems to have a bit of an ego, but at least he's got something upstairs to back it up.  Anyway, it's also awesome that he voices the DJ of the old-school hip hop station in GTA:SA.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"I hate you non-metrics using people. -.-

(that's supposed to be 6 ft if you didn't get that already)

Well, we're really programmed into using Imperial.  School teaches the system to us, the stores sell the system to us, and the TV speaks the system to us.  What the hell are we supposed to do, dammit?

Still, marking your height in inches instead of feet is still a pretty damn funny typo, lulz.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

I like um... I like... Samurai Champloo hiphop... and asian hip hop loool :3 Boa.

Also also... Nejin-Oniisan! I'm going to FanimeCon... I'm going to meet Halko... >3>
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

The shit in Champloo was pretty hot - I dug it.  I especially liked the use of the scratch sound effect, that was cool.

Smokey

I like some French Hip-Hop aswell, nice old-skool sound with awesome turntablism... Those Frenchies can rip fast, man...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Seriously, sometime we should get all the active members and go to a con together, just for the heck of it.

VonDaab

Problem is, most of the memebers live on the other side of ZA WARUDO.

NejinOniwa

That's MMKAY because flights are cheap as hell when the financial system is dying.

IanDanKilmaster

That should be the theme of the con...

The Economic Recession Con or... Ecorecon.

Smokey

Eco-Recon? Sounds like a new battalion of Green Berets... ^_^

And no matter how ailing the financial system is, flights out of Holland are always expensive because of the 40million % flight/eco/VAT/gas/bull-tax...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

But Holland is so small, you can just take a train to berlin or something and go from GERMANYYYYY

VonDaab

I'm sure there would be conflicts about the meeting place...