Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

lol'z, I guess the perception of "cold" changes according to the geographic location.
now that I think about it, I think I have never seen a store selling heating units around...xD
anyway,...Looks like everyone is having problems with exams or getting lecture...same here. That 6 in philosophy doesnt help at all....I hate philosophy
yo panda

Mith~Of~Rose

mine was on monday, and it had the school focus in it too like usual :P

panda

yo rose and darknight

Mith~Of~Rose

Hey there panda.
How is life treating you?
And on that note, what is TS?
This topic is fun, i like being off topic for once, unlike Q4 killing my buzz in the intro topic because apparently when you have more than 40 posts your not a new member anymore :P

panda

okay I guess,
TS means Transexual

Darknight_88

lol, but no one said the discussion about "Pitkin pretending to be british" can't be continued here...but we need Q4(V), as he knows more about british than anyone here....except Pitkin, of course xD
Yay!!! I advanced to Windows CE...Now I'm closer to get the Windows 95 rank ^o^!!!!!but I'll miss the Win3.1 rank, sniff

panda

this post makes the time I've posted more then Capt.
169:168

panda added the following  2 minutes after last message :

so how you been darknight?
what's up with 88?

Darknight_88

more or less, I cannot complain...Hot water finally!!! xD, looks like the 2-3 days pronostic was false...as my prediction about the Murphy laws...28Ã,°C, thats medium temp here (so, I cannot complain, Its just fine).
The 88...he, 17 since nov 25 :D. Its a shame I'm not 18, I cannot be part of the president ellections, and as this goes, the next president will be a completely idiot (Chavez? Fidel Castro anyone?)...Studying in Canada seems a lot better now...
Aside Politics: Looks like quiting Ogame was a good idea, now I have more free time (free time that is being consumed now by more) homework Ã,¬Ã,¬
hi rdhdtwns...and bye rdhdtwns...

panda

oh, you know 88 can be considered to be nazi-ish?

Darknight_88

Oh, really? lolz. In what way? I didnt knew it O.O
Guess I cant be nazi-ish, since probably I'd be an slave in some factory...O.o

panda

some thing to do with his birth day and special stuff he did, I'm don't know it all. People just say 88 is nazi-ish.
what ever.
why don't you post something in the picture thread?

panda added the following  7 minutes after last message :

hi rose

Darknight_88

O.O
I hope that isnt related to my world domination plans...Today Canada, tomorrow, the world..Muahahahahah!!
xD
Maybe tomorrow I'll post something...I...need to...*yawns*...sleeeep....

panda

sleep is for the weak!
I guess I'll hit the sack after lost. . . *yawn*

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88

lol, but no one said the discussion about "Pitkin pretending to be british" can't be continued here...but we need Q4(V), as he knows more about british than anyone here....except Pitkin, of course xD

*grits his teeth, clenches his fists and tries to come up with a way to retaliate*

*after 30 minutes of thinking, resigns to failing in his retaliation due to lack of ideas*

QuoteYay!!! I advanced to Windows CE...Now I'm closer to get the Windows 95 rank ^o^!!!!!but I'll miss the Win3.1 rank, sniff

*light bulb*

Oh, you want to be Win95-tan, eh? ;006 How does staying as Windows CE for till the end of the world sound like? Remember, I am the master of the un... unilat... univertic... well, that big thing where all the planets and such are in, nevermind, where was I...? Oh yes, remember I'm the one with the power to affect the user titles around these quarters. :D (Super Ego: No need to worry, with his admin skills it's more probable he ends up deleting his own account than getting to fiddle with anyone else's user titles...) Super Ego-san, you ruin this for me. -_-

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88

O.O
I hope that isnt related to my world domination plans...Today Canada, tomorrow, the world..Muahahahahah!!
xD
Maybe tomorrow I'll post something...I...need to...*yawns*...sleeeep....

Such a coincidence, I've been thinking of taking over the world as well. First, the city of F, and then the rest of the world! Mwahah-- *cough choke* Oh, forget it. -_-

QuoteQuote from : panda

sleep is for the weak!
I guess I'll hit the sack after lost. . . *yawn*

I like being weak then. ^_^ Sleeping can be sooo good sometimes. :D

edit: Oh, and hiya to you, Mith-san. Better not vanish anymore. :D

panda

yo darknight!

panda added the following  7 minutes after last message :

wtf? PA for Rammstein? finally, after they have a song about destroying every thing they have a PA for it. :(