Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Dammit Smokey, fix that post! ><;  I hate having to scroll sideways.  The hearts (<3) still are not wrapping, you are breaking the borders... like when you post a pic that's too HUEG... and reinstall Windows, while you're at it :P.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

It's not windows... dammit, my userbars are till working...

And i thought text-based border-braking was impossible...

Added after 28 seconds:

i also hate to scroll sideways, even though my mouse supports it...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

A serious solution to your problem would be to simply empty your cache... or you could reinsta... no I won't do that joke again :P.

I wasn't aware it was possible either, but there it is... a big wide page where you have to scroll sideways to read...  IDK, maybe it's a forum issue, but I noticed it happened when you posted those hearts...

Smokey

Well, chrome hasn't been shutdown for a couple of weeks now, and i have been putting my PC in sleep onkly, not shutting her down...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Even at school my avi never stopped moving o.o; Maybe it's time for a new one... I havn't been blond for a looong time.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Wait, no!...

Ah, ok... go ahead... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Ah, back to normal... this is nice.

Quote from: "Smokey"Well, chrome hasn't been shutdown for a couple of weeks now, and i have been putting my PC in sleep onkly, not shutting her down...

Well, I understand very little about how Chrome works, but I would try to close it (you can save your session can't you?) and re-open.  If that doesn't work, try emptying your cache.  If that doesn't work... well, I'm not quite sure...

Quote from: "Toki"Even at school my avi never stopped moving o.o; Maybe it's time for a new one... I havn't been blond for a looong time.

[Colbert]NOOOOOOOOO[/Colbert]
Seriously though, I love that avi, and the fact you made it yourself makes it that much more awesome.  I wish I could do that -__-;.  I guess if you want to change it to more accurately reflect your current appearance, I suppose that's fine though...

Toki

I don't know what I would make it do... my current activities are... eat... party... eat.. eat more... *-* I wish I had cake all the time...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Sounds like fun...

and Ian, avvis are mere pictures, and if your mouse has a right button, you can save images... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

:P The difference is Toki can make them herself.

Smokey

it means that you don't have to miss her old avvi... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

it'll be a while before I get another one made. Animating is hard work. Needs naps...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

>< It wouldn't be the same...

Toki

It might be better! :3

Added after 42 seconds:

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I LOLed...

Do you really fall asleep on the toilet...??
Thanks Fedora-sama