Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

AS is the late night programming block for the Cartoon Network here.  Whereas Cartoon Network generally plays material that's either kid-friendly or intended for children, [adultswim] plays everything else (e.g. Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse).  AS plays bumps (a black frame with white text) in-between programming, that are usually loaded with sarcasm.  Sometimes they air comments from their message board on these bumps, and then a usually sarcastic or sharp reply (this is often the case with weeaboos as they complain the most, usually about how lame their comedy is and how animu should be played at a different time).  Anyway, sometimes they use bumps to give viewers a preview of the schedule for the following week.  They did so the week before April Fool's, and the lineup clearly had entries that read "April Fool's"...

Are you getting any of this?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Yes it is making more sense now, but still i guess ios hould read that entire thread...wich i won't do...

So what'd they do for april fools?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

They played The Room...
damn BB-tags won't allow me to use parentheses!
Oh, the horror!

Smokey

You know you can disable bb-code in you replies, don't you?

And i'm thinking of the game, but am guessing the film?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I know that, but the problem is that I'll have to hyperlink using HTML, and I don't want to do that... I'd rather accept the limitations of BBCode.

Yes, it's the film, not the game.

Smokey

Ah...

Well it's a good prank, cuz nobody got hurt and they actually got a whole thread talking about it... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

chocolate chex mix is the lonliest check mix
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Strange way to think about cereals, but i'll go along with it, because i think like that too lots of times...

Why is chocolate chex mix the loneliest check mix?

Also, why did your avvi stop moving?
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

WTF?!

Yay, Toki's back... for all of 10 minutes ><;.  Of course, she would sneak in while I was busy too, eh?

Quote from: "Smokey"Well it's a good prank, cuz nobody got hurt and they actually got a whole thread talking about it...

I agree, I just wish some people had a better sense of humor.  Some people actually registered just to complain about that movie... assclowns, haha.

On a different topic altogether, I read this and I lulz'd.  Please enjoy!

EDIT:
Quote from: "Smokey"Also, why did your avvi stop moving?

Your computer is broken... please reinstall Windows...:P

Aurora Borealis

Ack! If I knew I was going to be hunted down by one of you guys, I would have logged back on a few days ago! I was just in a lurker mood then! *bangs head against desk*

Smokey

Aurora!!!

*pounce*

now i know how my dog felt when i came home... ^_^

Anyways, Toki's avvi is moving again, wich is freaking me out... o_o

And about that article... ;006 I can top that, we have a monument somewhere in holland wich not only looks like a phallus, but also rises out of the ground, making it even more wrong... ^_^

Added after 5 minutes:

So, having read a couple of more posts; How cute is Toki?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Whoever's in charge of that club is a mad genius.  Originally it was named DeWerks LaRey after conservative protestfags tried to keep it from being built.  For some reason, they had to change the offensive name, and now there's a horse dick staring everyone in the face as the pass by... HILARIOUS.

EDIT:
Indeed, Toki is very moe... but please, the <3's aren't wrapping... would you kindly re-edit, please, thank you.

Smokey

yeah, so is a phallic monument that stands in the middle of a city's center square, wich is dedicated to a horny prince... ^_^

I like those sorts of art... Provocative... ;006
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I KNOCKED DOWN ALL THE BLOCKS. I'M THE GOD OF BABYSITTERS.

I always forget what the topic is and I hate having to go back and check up on the previous posts since it's topicless so thats why I always pop in and say batshit crazy stuff, sorry guys. o3o But I do! * does *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Okay, your avvi stopped again...

for the rest, all is MOE... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama