Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Take a look at You Can't Stop the Murders!.  It's an Australian comedy murder mystery where guys keep turning up dead who have the same occupations as the Village People and their bodies are found arranged spelling out "YMCA".  It's hillarious!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

LOL... But anyone know about this combo (sci-fi-comedy), Red Dwarf?
That one rules, along with Blackadder...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Red-Machine

YES!  I love Red Dwarf and Blackadder.

Talkie Toaster, questioning super-intelligent Holly about the meaning of life, the universe and everything: "Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite: would you like some toast!?"

Lol, good jokes on that show.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

what have i read besides manga? not much in a while. but my last read twas epic. :3 :

by the way:

click to make it bigger

Smokey

*cocks shotgun*

*blasts the hell out of his screen...*

Oh crap, now i have destroyed my good monitor... thanks, i have to use my CRT now...  ;014
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

DONMAI!

GET A PROJECTOR SCREEN!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Keeping things topicless, I saw a guy in a black Hummer speeding down the road today and thought to myself "What an asshole", but little did I know just a bit later I would see the exact same Hummer being pulled over.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long, long time.  That was just awesome XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Aurora Borealis

It makes me happy to see stereotypical Hummer drivers brought to justice! :D

IanDanKilmaster

It wasn't too long ago Nej and I were discussing this, but it's events like that that can just about give you a Haruhi complex XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Hey, that's not all there is to the Suzumiya complex...

The Suzumiya Syndrome is what you're referring to - the Suzumiya complex, however, includes DOUBT and INTERNAL CONFLICTS as well...as per..."Am I really deciding the future, or am I just predicting it?"

Multithreading 13 different internal conflicts at the same time is hard on one's brain. -v-;

Smokey

Meh... I've multithreaded harder things... ^_^

And a mate of mine had a car a while back wich for some reason looked like a cop car (we don't know, all we saw was a dark-blue Hyundai SCoupe) wich was fun because if we were driving behind a speeding vehicle (especially at night) i would mess around a bit with the center console and scratch the rear-view mirror, and those people would instantly slow down :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You should've given it a 4chan party van seal. -w-

Chocofreak13

love it when idiots get pulled over by the cops. hate it when i see people i know outside of class. >__<

meeeeh.....i hate being this sick. ;__;
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

In my city, there are many idiot drivers and not nearly enough cops. ;030