Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

even harry potter wasn't THIS bad. it's like some sort of cult.

i want to buy a book, and take vid of me burning it, then post it on youtube. sucks ass, man. seriously.

and that shit's messed up. god damn. o__o; i'ma tell my friend bout this, she likes the series but i don't think she's THAT crazy. O__O;
click to make it bigger

Smokey

We'll know you're not dead if you return to post the results... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

You might have better luck defiling a communion wafer.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Or summoning a beaver.

Z:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

I hate Twilight! I haven't seen it or read the book, but I know it's terribly-written and a blatant self-insert fantasy by its author, and the premise just seems awful and doesn't appeal to me at all.

IanDanKilmaster

I hate to state what may be considered to some as blatant blasphemy (oh what the hell, why not make it par for the course, eh?), but the whole vampire genre has been romanced to death.  First in harlequin novels, then in movies, then in animu, then in vidya games, then in novels again, and now damn movies again!  If not for my sister, I doubt I'd be as sick of it as I am now - I'm just glad she's not one of those psycho bitch fangirls...

As long as no one ruins zombies, I'm fine...

Aurora Borealis

I forgot to mention that the Twilight fanbase disgusts me ;030

I also don't like what has happened to the vampire genre. I want to see some awesome, ***-kicking vampires!

They better not also ruin the zombie genre either!

I was having a discussion at dinner and I was ranting about how much I think Twilight sucks but my parents and brother say that I don't have the right to rant since I haven't read it, but I know of its infamy!

By that logic, they say I also can't rant about Battlefield Earth without reading it or seeing the movie... o_o

NejinOniwa

BFE is Scilon-produced shit, no need to even bother checking source to call it crap.

Oh, and for some EXTREMELY de-romanized vampires...there's a swedish book (and film) that is completely genius. And extremely, extremely freaky.

Låt Den Rätte Komma In (or in english, Let The Right One In) written by John Ajvide Lindquist, and I think a hollywood remake of the swedish movie is underway, too. Look forward to it, srsly, look it up. It might even be translated, and if so, GETTO. It's one of (or the only, even) the few really good vampire books (or books overall) I've read.

One warning though...beware some GORE. It's not shiny at all, this one. -w-

IanDanKilmaster

EDIT: Damn link won't work because of parentheses.  Anyway, I misunderstood to begin with - you're of course referring to a full English remake which has yet to be finished, and not the subtitled version which was already released here.  I saw it (the original) advertised as one of the previews that came on prior to Role Models.  I thought it sounded like a good horror flick, but I just knew it would get lumped together with that shitflick Twilight due to proximity.  My cousin saw it and said it was really mindf***.

Night4ce

I generally try to stay away from vampire shows/books/movies. They in my mind are a bit over rated.. They all seem to come out with a bit of DBZ style in the end... (not that I hate DBZ or power levels) It's just a bit repetitive.

NejinOniwa

Well, as long as you don't bias because of genres, you can generally find goldmines anywhere, lawl. -w-

Smokey

I'll stick to sci-fi, thank you...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

icerain

I don't really like sci-fi.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Aurora Borealis

I really like sci-fi! I also like cheesy comedies :D