Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Caljuira! Keep it away from Tokyo, we don't want to have it destroyed again!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

BOTZILLA? More liek...
KROOOOOGOOOOTH!!!!

ALL HAIL THE CORE OVERMIND! DEATH TO THE ARM REBELS!
IMMA BREAK THIS THREAD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Resize that pic! you're ruining the thread!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

you already broke the forum boarders, so please resize or remove image tags.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

I did resize and edit, just took a few secs. Also new page so don't matter lawl .w.

Anyway.

CaptBrenden

Cockleshell

Why isn't this in the gallery? I MUST INQUIRE.

TBH i hate tinypic with a passion

CaptBrenden

you mean that little red x? X3

Cockleshell

IanDanKilmaster

PANCHIRA!

>///< My head is all a flutter with perverse ideas right now, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  I guess I'll have to recluse/restrain myself to the H-section until I am mentally suitable to re-enter the general populace...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Cool... only i get confused sometimes reading manga... (i'm used to reading from left to right up to down... ^_^)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, Ian (I was this close calling you Aidan at random, dunno why), at least that's better than me who has to effectively simulate the proper state of mind to be able to do anything useful over there...
TNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTN~