Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

One-way roads are a no-no...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Wait, wut?

Added after 8 minutes:

BTW, now i've seen everything... I just saw a canadian Combine-harvester-demolition derby... o_O
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Pix or it didn't happen, you know the rules!

IanDanKilmaster

Speaking of, should I get some pics to show everyone just how many deer are just outside my house, or is that just too mundane (I had a feeling the snow pics may have been as well)?  Really though, there's like seven of these things at one time sometimes, WTF?!  Don't get me wrong I like nature and stuff, but it's confusing the hell outta me just why they're just outside my house... like they know hunting season is over.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

FUCKEN SUNGLARE

It's snowed almost half a meter overnight. Seriously wtf, but that's not the worst (and it's still snowing btw). I like snow, but when it comes this late...THE SUN IS UP OUTSIDE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

IT GETS IN YOUR EYES AAAGH
Every single snowflake is a tiny mirror, and so you're trapped in some ninja-like cage of eternally reflecting light ;_; I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! I MUST HAVE MY RIGHT EYE CLOSED TO BE ABLE TO WALK OUTSIDE! AND WHEN I COME HOME I GET A FURIOUS HEADACHE! I WALKED THE DOG WEARING TWO PAIRS OR SUNGLASSES, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

I hate light. It burns. ;_;

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

dont eat the yellow snow.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I'd be damn happy if some of it was yellow, since then it'd only reflect yellow light, NOT THE ENTIRE FUKKEN SPECTRUM

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

take a lot of salt and get it out there...

Also it does happen, only not in that one country completely void of fantasy, Sweden... ^_^

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Void of fantasy?

Then where the hell did I come from...?

Smokey

Well, there are banger rac- oh wait that's in finland...
All you have is an army that buys every good piece of equipment there is, and if it doesn't exist they make 'em...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

GOGO TRICYCLE RACING
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Yes, you do that. I'll just...stay over here...with my robots.
*hides*

Smokey

Ha! We turn this...

Into THIS!!!

Thanks Fedora-sama