Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I had an american eskimo too... it was a veggitarian . _ . i shit you not.  I could throw meat down for it, like some balogana which we treated the other dogs too but it would just wander off, but cripes, if I had some greenbeans from the garden in my hand, id be lucky if they left my hand before she was snapping at them. Lord all mighty, one time she got out of the yard and ate a couple of carrots, some green beans and a whole head of cabbage before we relized she was out..

btw, you know how dog farts are always the most horrible thing to assult your nose?  Imagin a veggitarian dogs farts, they could peel paint off the walls
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Oh Roscoe´s (my dogs) arts were time delayed, and he always farted when jumping off your lap... BTW when he -a 145 pound dog- jumed on you lap, he always jumped on your balls (mine anyway), and jumed off of my balls too...
He was also good at belching, he would first sit next to you, looking out of the window, being very innocent, then his head would creep ever closer to your ear and then you would hear a soft, but very audible BUUUURRRRP...  ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Reminds me of my brother and cousin's part wolf dogs in Texas (yes I know... another Texas story, but this one has lulz).  The dogs' names are Darby and Sheeba and while they're big, they act just like puppies.  They're also indoor dogs, which obviously can be a problem.  I'd actually get on the floor and roughhouse with them for fun (they'd try to lick me in face and I tried to hide/cover my face from them).  They usually get really worked up trying to get to my face and start getting really physical (jumping around and whatnot).  So one day I was doing this and my cousin Eric warns me that I might regret it.  Sure enough, I'm playing with the two of them and I get them worked up and I draw into a fetal position - legs together.  So my legs were together and... ahem... certain things were tucked, which apparently made them the perfect target to get jumped on.  Darby jumped on my balls and I was in such pain, and then the dogs licked my helpless face.  Eric laughed his ass off and said I told you so.  It was funny, but I was down for a good five minutes while I was defenseless from all the licking...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

LOL....
How´s about waking up with a big dog blocking your hip joints and licking your face?...
Seriously, Roscoe had to now that he had me pinned there....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

That was everyday I woke up in Texas, I was couch-surfing.  So everytime I would wake up it was because Darby was licking me right in my face... even my mouth... gah.

Smokey

okay, eww... but then you could see it coming, to get to my bed that damn dog had to open two doors, one swinging out wich was easier for him, but also one swinging in.....
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Keeping it topicless, anybody else get a little depressed when talking with old friends you haven't seen in awhile?

EDIT:  Gah, sorry for the Serious Business, that was just on my mind for some reason >__<.  Shifting away from that I should probably mention that Darby hit my cousin in the balls pretty much everyday.  He would get out of his room and Darby would be waiting to charge him and would jump and his paws would hit him square in the balls. Ouch.

CaptBrenden

I am a sucker for nestolgia, but no, not depressed really, except when talking to ex's

IanDanKilmaster

I like nostalgia too, but this was kind of a different situation.  I'm going to try to mow over it with some humor, like stories about people getting hit in the balls XD.

CaptBrenden

hehe I got a good one of those XD

One of my friends in the armory was screwing with another guy while he was sitting infront of him working on something. The guy sitting kept saying "you keep doing that im gonna hit you in the balls" he kept doing it and he got a solid hit in the balls.  I dunno hey but it was hella funny to us all, even my friend who go hit was laughing while gasping for air the entire slow motion drop to the knees and bend over, "I warned you" XD ah it was good times

IanDanKilmaster

XD

Sadly most of my "hit in the balls" stories have me as the subject.  I mean, I enjoy being the subject of self-ridicule, but getting hit in the balls sucks ass.

Smokey

I was once standing at a table at school and a classmate of mine, wearing plateaus kicked me in my balls with all her force... I simply turned around and looked her straight in the face, and that mix of pain and furious anger was enough to get the entire class in line...

And once in school, during lunch break i got hit in the plexus while fu((ing around, and i got hit there the right way, expelling all the air out of my lungs instantly...That guy kept apologising that entire break and i kept saying it was allright, since it was an accident and i felt fine..
Once i got in class again, the teacher sent me home, because although i was feeling fine (okay it took me a couple of minutes to catch my breath, but that was all), mhy face was all green, and the teacher and janitor thought it was best if i went home...

Maybe i should be posting this in ¨plague¨, since i have more of such stories... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

;___; I get kicked in the crotch all the time!! I think people just want to make sure I'm really a girl or something. It's always an "accident". YEAH RIGHT.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

WTH, file a lawsuit
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

For real, what the hell is going over there Toki?  Is there some sort of task force charged with checking for traps?  I mean, you do know that's called assault, right?

Having been kicked in the balls many, many times - I could for sure tell if it was an "accident" or not.  That is, when I recover, and it's not an accident, someone is getting their ass kicked.  That's just me... I can be violent... sometimes.