Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

No, so I can molest cockle in topicless moar, foo! >:3

I'm actually on-topic most times when I have actual content to post, sheesh.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

My dog is a Collie + Border Collie mix. I thought that Nejin's dog was a Collie. :-/ Either way, you dog is adorable!

Awwwww! DOS Kitty and Kurokitty are so cute, especially in the group pic!

But Smokey's cat looks scary! o_o

Smokey

hihihi, my cat's the most evilest... ^_^...

Pic of her going all flaccid when sleeping...

Btw in my previous post is a link (pic = link) to more pics...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Yes, we know that, smokey. We know that.
It even looks like it's snoring evilly. Hell. It's like Tagcnol with a can of white paint spilled over it! _W_

Also, Aurora, donmai ^^ Aussies are often said to be like Border Collies, just slightly smaller, less hyperactive, somewhat smarter and more independent so yeah ^^ It's pretty damn similar.

Smokey

Sry, and yes 18 years of assasinating the neighbourhoods fish and other wildlife and mauling dogs made her look nice and evil, but she has a character like a dutchess...  ^_^ Sophisticated, civilized and arrogant... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

yay sheltie!

I miss that nerotic dog..
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

hhhmmm what happened....
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

I went away to the military, the dog stayed with my mom untill she moved into a place that didnt allow dogs, then she was given away. Dunno where she is now..  still that was a weird dog, as loveable as she was. She was terrified of lenolium... I could throw a bit of meat down on the floor and she would run right up to the edge of the kitchen floor and stop, and stare at it whining...

Smokey

cool, that is a good trait.... Dogs need a sort of mental issue....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Lawl'd. -w- That's some weirdo.

My dog don't have much weird habits, she's too smart for that...frighteningly smart, actually, and a master of barrier-breaking.
Like digging under the fence, opening the doors, I even tried teaching her playing the guitar once and she almost got it right >_>

One thing's funny though, cuz we have very little mats in my home, so she's like skidding around like a car on ice XD

CaptBrenden

she was also terrified of new comers.. untill they slept there, then chances are they would be woken up by her begging for attention.. happened every time...

also couldnt leave your hand out where she could get it, or next thing you know she would be lifting your hand with her nose and would toss it up on top of her head.

Added after 1 minutes:

also, reason number two I cant get stuff done... email notifications for the forum.  Every time I pick up my tablet pen i get a notification and I cant not check the new post

Added after 1 minutes:

which is funny, cus you people rarely have anything interesting or ontopic to say these days :p

NejinOniwa

Ha! That's just too amusing, even for me ^^
I just check the forum often, but I never bother getting notifications, lol.

Smokey

Oh, i had a cross German Sheperd/ Great Dane, and he could open any door, even the fridge, he was even smart enough to eat only his own food, wich was unfortunately frozen, and i had to walk him... (he unleashed a 3 foot jet of crap, wich smelled horrible)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Lulzy XD

And I guess the only thing keeping her from doing those things are a proper upbringing (read: STRICT. AS. HELL.)...she's always hanging around the dishwasher whenever we open i,t and she scurries around the kitchen when we cook, cuz she knows damn well things fall down ^^

Smokey

Our dog was a small bit away from being as disciplined as a police dog... and he was strong as hell too, could easily pull a light car...
But he was a bit too smart for our good...
Thanks Fedora-sama