Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Ah. Parkour. That's more the terms I'm used to. I've been doing that some, wallruns and all. Pretty cool stuff, although them humongous leaps aren't quite there yet -w-;

My clone introduced me to it some years ago, when it was on the rise, so yeah ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

haven't been doing it, too many narrow-minded people here and i don't want to be institutionalized...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteAh. Parkour. That's more the terms I'm used to.

The terms free-running and parkour are pretty much used interchangeably because they mostly involve the same techniques and look very similar aesthetically.  Like I said, the difference is principally the philosophy.

QuoteYeah  Spiderman.

I can't really do much that would classify as free-running (can't wallrun or flip), in fact most of my techniques are just incredibly farcical and silly stuff.  Instead of doing Spiderman stuff, I just do primate stuff (run with my feet and knuckles, climbing and hanging upside down).  Much too absurd to truly ninja.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Waaat!!! Is it an IanDanMonkeyFuMaster we are seeing here DESUTOOOO!?!?!?

Cockleshell

This is turning into a topic.

Has anyone ever had a pair of socks that seem to rip in the EXACT SAME PLACE at the EXACT SAME TIME, then when you go to put them away they get stuck in eachother? -o-;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

That sounds...creep. >_>

Mine always break one by one in the same place (heel), and I'm to lazy to throw them away. So like half of my sock drawer box is broken. _._

That's what I get for hueg feet. 46, iesh.

Cockleshell

FEATHERS, READY!~

Naww, JK. Also, don't you hate it when either A. You step in a ninja cat barf puddle or B. a ninja dog shit pile and have to limp to a bathroom where you can take off the socks and throw them out of the window? Then there's tracks of barf/shit all over the house, and you have to go spend an hour finding each one ._.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Pah! A true ninja dog leaves NO tracks at all...

...but she BARKS ALL THE DAMN TIME DAMNIT~~~~~

Added after 13 minutes:

I feel drunk from being so tired now. Naw.

COCKLE-MOE IS MY DRUG NOW I NEEDZ >W<

IanDanKilmaster

Monkey Fu Local Weather update:

some snow

not enough

Now to get back to scratching my ear with my foot...

Smokey

size 46 isn't that big, that's the same size as i have...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

YAY SNOW!

but it's gone nao...-__-

Sorry about how pixelized the image looks, but I took it with my mp4 player's camera.  That was the best image I had, but there's others if you'd like to see them.  In other news, I've got an awful self-portrait I did last night that I'm thinking of posting in Free Cookies, but I might be drawing some other art first.

VonDaab

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I've got an awful self-portrait I did last night that I'm thinking of posting in Free Cookies
Post it NAO! DO EET!
....yeah...

*looks around*

Hummm, Nice weather today....

I dont think I will get anything done today for the Free Cookies today...
Spacing out too much right now.

IanDanKilmaster

QuotePost it NAO! DO EET!

Har, well thanks for the encouragement, just wait until I get a chance to use the scanner (it's not hooked up to my computer).

NejinOniwa

Don't happen to have any "awful" writings lying around as well?

The Paper thread is feeling lonely.

Added after 37 seconds:

And I've had this idea of drawing Counselor Mardavi for a long while now, but I've never gotten around to it. My drawing skills have faded, I fear ^-^;