Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedora-Tan

Actually, yes.

Nearly deceiving regarding the fact it's Microsoft.

NejinOniwa

Such things do not happen, is it?

-w-

Or more like, they didn't SAY what went wrong to the masses, I guess. Lawl.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

M$ doesn't need to tell us about faults, since we already take them for granted... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Anyway. TOPIC SHIFT TO SHAMELESS ADVERTISING, PART I DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES I'VE DONE THIS NOW BUT IT SURE AIN'T THE FIRST LOL.

So. I blarghed in Free Cookies thread a week or so ago about a literary works thread.
Delivery'd.[/url]

It wants your attention, peoplez. It is a magnet, you are small pieces of iron. Or lead. I dunno. Goto ->.

No srsly, goto ->. I mean it. I don't want any more self-deaths here, you hear me!

Smokey

Sorry, i'm Marble... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I want to be a ninja warrior! I think I could do it! Except my balance is no good.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Err...guys...topicless does not equal mindless, i believe...er... >_>

Toki

Topicless = whatever is wanted. You can ignore me if you want. But I was watching that show and it just looks so fun...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Get a grip of yourself, oi. ^^

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Know anything about free-running?  I see a lot of those guys auditioning.  I wish I knew how to do that...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Free-what? Auditioning for waht? I'm not following here >_>

Smokey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_running
All you need to know...
Skills are self-learned i think...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Sasuke, the show known in the States as Ninja Warrior.  G4 (the channel on which it airs here) is holding a competition to find an American competitor to send there.  Often, these competitors are skilled in "free-running" (which is like Parkour, except you can compete), and such skills come in handy when dealing with balance and speed.

Free-running is often used as an element of cinema and video games, e.g. the Prince of Persia series (the new ones, of course).  Free-running and parkour are virtually the same thing, just guided by different ideas and philosophies.

EDIT: Smokey beat me to it.

QuoteSkills are self-learned i think...

Pretty much, apparently schools are in progress, but due to the nature of it, I think it would be one of those things you couldn't really teach.  I think I could do it, I already apply a little of the stuff when I move, but I don't have any kind of place to really practice.  I used to be able to run to climb up trees and stuff... but no more -__-;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

I love free running :3 I'm not too skilled really, but I don't have fear.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!