Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

yes, yes, and no, bucket of shi*...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

What about your stats, Smokeboy? I haven't seen anything. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

scroll back, i've posted stats...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Damn you Smokey!  You should've posted that earlier and saved me from asking a whole bunch of ridiculous questions! >__<

I keed, great job Smokey.  No doubt this solves Toki's problem as well.  Now we'll all get to see her incredibly moe new sig (or you can go ahead and see it on her profile).

The Choice of a New Generation.

Tsubashi

I guess here is as well as anywere, ne?

The Hentai section zip in the download section has been marked as "broken" a couple times. As far as I can tell it is not, however, it may appear broken to those of you using Firefox versions 3.0.4 to 3.0.6 on windows. While I have been unable to isolate the cause, I have been able to download and unzip the file using IE 5.5, IE 6, IE 7, Firefox 2.0.0.22,and Opera using windows, all versions of Firefox on OS X and linux, and Safari 3.2.1 and Webkit r39230 and r441279. I am sorry, it is not the most comprehensive system test, but it was what I had on hand.

I am terribly sorry for the inconvinience, and I will continue investigating it as time allows. If there is anything I have missed, please do not hesitate to bring it to my attention. Thank you very much.
*Bows Apologetically*
-Tsu

Fedora-Tan

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, you guys work fast, good job!

And in local news... TORNADO!

It's not really that bad... yet, but the rain will not relent.  It's amazing this shack can stand it.  Don't get me wrong, I love rain, but this is just too much -__-.

NejinOniwa

Wooo. What's the stats of that one, then...

Tornado Storm: Spiral Monster (Wind Element)

...nah. It's boring now. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ooh, two consecutive Admin posts in topicless... seems important...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Tsubashi

Uwah! Fedora-dono, sugoi!

That was very quick. Thank you ever so much for everything you do!
*Bows Repeatedly*
-Tsu

Smokey

Master is fast... When master is around, master does miracles...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Oh look, old sig is back... perhaps as a sign of impending tornadic doom?  Not really, but I'm sick of this damn rain -__-.  It's going to slush the snow tomorrow... noooooooo!

Fedora-Tan

Not important, i just bumped on it.

About impending tornadic doom, aye, i heard they were on the Windows 7 beta release too...

Cockleshell

That happened a few weeks ago, yes?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Did I miss something?  Something go wrong with the 7 Beta release?  I thought it all went well...