Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

TOKI! YOUR STATS! I DEMAND THEM!
IT'S ROLL CALL TIEM~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

YUS! WE NEED TOKI'S STATS OR HER CHARACTER IS NULL AND VOID~
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

Tell us your stats or I will enter RAGE MODE!

Toki

Ehtooou ;_; Someone give me stats??
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Tell us your stats or I will enter RAGE MODE!
OSHITS YOU BETTER HURRY
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Toki

Ehto ehto ehto...

Toki: Megane Moekko

Pointless Iteration: Really, I'm trying to make sense but it's pointless. Oh, you think it's cute? I suppose I could use this to my military advantage.  
Henshi~n: MECHA MUSUME! HENSHIN ZO! Nyaaa!
Ehto...
Cake...
Cake vision! Zap!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Threadkiller: Plainness/Nonsense results in a round of lost turns for every player.
Procrastination: Anti-motivation results in a loss of 10 turns.
Mini-Mod Hammer: Useless for twenty turns after which point it summons...
Banhammer Strike: A one-hit knockout attack against the opponent but can only be used as a last resort.

Only one attack and it's weak... and it's not even actually mine -__-;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

I don't really get it ;-; Can I just be a summon?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

LOL, Topicless has gone crazeee...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

BRINGING THIS INTO TOPICLESS

I WANT MY SIGNATURE BACK ;O;

Smokey

IF sig IS lost
THEN GOTO sig control panel and tick the box to nable the forum to auto-post your sig
ELSE GOTO MOD/ADMIN
END
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

HUZZAH
ITS ALIVE

Added after 33 seconds:

Now that we've cleared this, let's finish up stat-making and make a Game Thread about it, lawl.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

Awesome idea.

Anyways, I gotta go turn on my windows computer. Sometimes she refuses to start up and I have to cycle the power about 6 times before the OS actually boots -o-

You never know if I'm posting on a linux, mac, or windows computer~

Smokey

Oh, yes... I can smell it...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Smells like dead penguins, rotting apples, and molten glass, yes?