Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

I drain the water out of my ramen and eat it just noodles. Does anyone else do that?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteStrange things you've eaten doesn't include BLATANT FOOD HERESY, oi. -w-

I don't know about that...

QuoteUhh. When I was bored once I had raw eggs and potatoe chips.........it didn't end well.

I would say that's just one of many heresies in the Strange thread...

EDIT: Waaay better heresy from our friend Smokey:

Quotei was eating some baked beans, and saw a pack of ladyfingers next to me....
i thought: What the heck, let's dip... crazy combo, baked beans, seasoned with salt and pepper, dipped with ladyfingers...

Wouldn't you agree?

QuoteI drain the water out of my ramen and eat it just noodles. Does anyone else do that?

If I find that it's been awhile since I've had spicy food and my taste buds are obviously not up to the task, I'll often pour out the remaining soup from my Shrimp w/Lime & Chili flavored ramen down the drain.  Usually I just drink the soup too, though.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Oh i looove spicy, that's why i also eat bread with just Sambal on it...
But then again, i think i already killed my tastebuds... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

I like spicy food, it's just that sometimes it doesn't like me so much...

Also my face turns an unnaturally pink tone, as if I had been sunburned, when I'm not properly "acclimated" for spiciness.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

LOL... :D

Also, Nej, this is topicness, so
QuoteStrange things you've eaten doesn't include BLATANT FOOD HERESY, oi. -w-
doesn't work here,
Topicless: Super Uniue Monster
"all resistances +95%"
"Indestructible"
^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Then, have a look at my stats, for comparison.
Nejin Oniwa: Demon Overlord (Unique Unit)
"Commanding Aura: All Monster-type units converted instantly"
"Mischievous Aura: All Humanoid units berserks instantly"
"Demonic Wield: Able to use any unit as weapon"

Combos, they are the greatest-nya~ -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

OH SHI-
[lame]
Shell Tentacle Dragon
Scepter of Desire Lures all mammals to the top of the shell, killing them with a Blow of Justice.
Scale Rot Repels all reptiles from the tentacle monster, subjecting them to Extreme Scale Deterioration.
Moevincibility Affects all units. Subjugates them to extreme "awww" and "must.. not... kill...too..cute.." Recharge time: 60 minutes. [/lame]
Scepter of Desire and Scale Rot are inside jokes. Shoo.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Weird Knot

(Unique Random Entity)

Damage: 1-50000
Defence: 1-50000

Random Mana burn
Random chance on open wounds
Random chance on critical strike
Random chance on Thread derailment
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I drain the broth from my ramen most of the time ^.^ And just cuz I will eat anything doesn't mean I want to... I don't make things that are weird just for the heck of it o.o; often.

Lately I've been eating so much food!!! SOOOO MUCH FOOD. Yesterday I ate rice and stir fry and oranges and chicken and ramen and... everything @_@ I couldn't stop. Why does food have to be so good I just want to eat it all. Even right now. I'm going to explode! I usually don't eat very much!! But it's so good ;___;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Why drain the broth?? it's just as good as the ramen itself...
Only place i drain the broth off to is to my throat... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I have a friend that LOVES to eat spicy food and is known to drench a lot of food in hot sauce and top it with crushed red peppers! I tried hot sauce before but I didn't like it because I thought it was bitter. I like to put crushed peppers on my food though.

Here are my stats! Read them and weep, puny humans!

Aurora Borealis: certified weirdo

Banhammer Strike: A one-hit knockout attack against the opponent but can only be used as a last resort.
Self-deprecation: An attack done at my expense to lower the opponents guard and defense.
RAGE MODE!: Attack power doubles but accuracy drops as I go berzerk.
Groin Kick: Self-explanatory.

NejinOniwa

We need moar...CONTENT!!!

FREE COOKIES!: Healer Thread

Actual Content Levels Above Zero: A powerful shield, absorbing damage. This Thread CANNOT be derailed.
Zeal of MOE!: All nearby units are charmed, and will attack any unit that attacks the Thread. (Lasts for 30 seconds, cooldown 80 seconds)
Cunning Artists: Summons one clone of every Artist-type unit on the field to come to its aid. Clones have halved HP. (Lasts for 90 seconds, cooldown 120 seconds)
[/size]

Bring 'em on!

Smokey

This is TOPICLEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Topicless is topicless for the sake of MAXIMIZING THE LEVELS OF CONTENT! Booyah!

Member Introduction: Summoner Thread

Call the Newfags!: Summons a random monster every ten seconds. WARNING! Weakness to Thread Derailment, OT-type damage is doubled.
Moar dakka!: Summons a squad of Space Marines, ready for some heavy bullet-drenching action. (Lasts for 60 seconds, cooldown 120 seconds)
Stop! Spammertime!: All summoned Newfag monsters are permanently converted to Trolls, wielding Spam-Can-Cannons. The Thread and any summoned Space Marines get double rate of fire for 50 seconds. (Cooldown 100 seconds)

Added after 1 minutes:

I've been playing too much DoW2, really -w-;

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!