Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

I just restatted to 254 atk on Air Rivals.

NOTHING CAN ESCAPE MAH MISSILES >:3
-prances off-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Diablo II, rebuilding all my chars... Naming 'em after chemical elements now... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Ooh neato ^__^ I'm at school right now... I'm supposed to be writting a research essay but I don't know what to write about
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Write about the Jaguar V12 or their AJ-6 engine.... <3
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

;__; I don't want to. Too hard. * dies * I've already wrote a 6 page essay... now they want another one. I can't do it I can't do it.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Heh, last time a teacher did that to me i went on a half-year strike for that class...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I'm not at a real school though ;_; No one cares. I could give them 5 pages of literal chicken scratch and that would be good enough but I don't have any chickens.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteSupa Puzzuru Faita 2! Taabo! T3T And they had just gotten Gem Fighter which I hadn't quite mastered but still kicked ass... But no one could touch me on Puzzle Fighter *-*

Sou desu ka?

Do you really think you could stand a chance against... THIS?!

QuoteI'm not at a real school though ;_; No one cares. I could give them 5 pages of literal chicken scratch and that would be good enough but I don't have any chickens.

No sweat then, just write about how awesome Street Fighter is :P.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Put in really big pictures, saves you on writing stuff... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Mada mada deshu nya!

It has to be a research paper with sources and things... I totally could write a paper on street fighter o.0;; But I was kinda almost motivated enough to write one on anime and game importation to the US... or just about voice acting in general since I've sorta been looking that up.

If I could just write I would already be done... but... I have to find sorces and dadadadada...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Voice acting in the US or Japan?  Because if it's the US, I can help you out there.  I have an mp3 from an interview (more like him answering questions from a transcript I sent him) I did with a voice actor (it was for a career planning course).  I also know quite a bit from the convos on AIM I had with him.  Of course, I can also tell you his AIM screenname if that'll help.  Last I checked (honestly it's been some time), he still keeps fairly good contact with fans and is almost always up for a chat (or even helping someone with a class, like he did with me).

Toki

Sou? ^-^ I actually made freinds with all the guest voice actors at the last con I was at, but I'm too shy to talk to them about a school paper so I think I'll just stick to what I find on the internets. My good freind is always teasing me about making me a voice actress but I donno if I would really be up to it.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Well then, two websites I highly recommend are Sonny Strait's and Kyle Hebert's, they each have fairly detailed FAQs on voice acting on their pages which should help you out a great deal.  Laura Bailey's page is another good one.

CaptBrenden

Ill have to give this info to my roomate, he is interested in voice acting
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.