Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Those... eyebrows.

What about... eyebrows?

Oh man, I love FLCL... I wish I had already made an avi of that -__-.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well it's there... i don't think (but that's me) VonDaab would mind if you'd use it...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Well, that one is about forty pixels too wide.  Chances are I'd just make one using GIMP and the appropriate FLCL DVD (Volume 3, I believe), I'm just kicking myself for not coming up with the idea on my own.  Still, I'm happy with my SD Sakura .gif from Puzzle Fighter (that I found on FightersGeneration.com), but this has given me an idea for when I might decide to change yet again...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Yeah, choosing an avvi isn't as easy as it seems... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

For the info, I think my eyebrow-no-jutsu skills might be even higher than that guy's. Fo realz. Maybe not as square, but pretty much that size.

I'm scary ain't i >_>

Added after 21 minutes:

ALSO MY ENTIRE LOWER BODY FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN STOMPED ON BY A BULL. NO, A MECHA. NO, A PLANET.

Fuckma, how does one get planetstomped anyway? >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, drop flat on your stomach, preferably on a small mound, and voila, you're planetstomped... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

90 kilometers later, you'd have given a different answer.

Damn - that distance is long enough for it to make the time it takes you to get home to differ by hours (at least out in the countryside), what the hell am I doing going that far using nothing but my body and two pairs of sticks tied to my hands/feet respectively, oi!?

Added after 3 minutes:

I'm supposed to be sitting behind at least two screens, glued to something much more interesting than just...

...haa...

...SNOOOOOWWWWWW...

<3[/color]

VonDaab

Quote from: "Smokey"Well, drop flat on your stomach, preferably on a small mound, and voila, you're planetstomped... ^_^
Works better if you're in Australia, therefore under the planet...

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Don't cough at the south pole. You might fall off.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Seriously guys, every sane person knows that the world is flat and you can't go to the south pole, because that is too near the edge and monsters live there...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Hark, heathens! You are now Indians! I am Columbus, and I will fuck your shit good!

Toki

Nonono Puzzle Fighters is the winner! Hsien Ko! Hsien Ko! Why did I have to get banned from the arcade before a worthy challenger could appear!! * despair... *

Supa Puzzuru Faita 2! Taabo! T3T And they had just gotten Gem Fighter which I hadn't quite mastered but still kicked ass... But no one could touch me on Puzzle Fighter *-*
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!