Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, for records, in november we had some half a meter of snow here...I can't even remember what the highest amount is, but it's been well over the meter at least a few times.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

however, i dont think putting egg up your butt, then popping them back out will make them moar fresh.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

NejinOniwa

Captain...

First of all, DAMNIT, OI.

Secondly...wrong hole.

Egg does not go in pooper, either in or out. Learn your biology, you!

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Captain...

First of all, DAMNIT, OI.

Secondly...wrong hole.

Egg does not go in pooper, either in or out. Learn your biology, you!
You are aware that chickens have only a pooper?

NejinOniwa

No, no. They have a Combo Hole, two-in-one solution.

That is not a pooper, for the pooper is ONLY the pooper in case of hole number 2, requiring the presence of multiple holes...

Damn, my head is hurting >_>

Cockleshell

SLIGHTLY DISGUSTING AND INFORMATIVE ANATOMY LESSON OF THE DAY!

Chickens have cloacas. Google it or I'll kill you with a stick.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Agh! gaise!...
fresh eggs! what're you fightin' about?!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

haha, this reminds me of the comic where the guy is dating a harpy.. and they eat her eggs for breakfast. Hes kinda freaking cus they are eating something that could have been their kids, but she says its fine cus they are unfertilized, and that it her eating her eggs was the equivalent of him eating his own sperm...

Cockleshell

Eggs, little birds that never got to be.

CaptBrenden

and they were FREAKING DELICIOUS >:3

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Eggs... Yummy cholesterol bombs... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

Not my eggs. They have like, 50% less cholesterol than those nasty 5 month old store-boughts.

NEW AVATAR GET!