Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panda

o-ya, I'm okay, just hurts, and I'll have to take it easy for a little while (no rugby practice)
I was trying to put my mud splatered clets on (their snug any ways) but I had some ankle braces on too, and I stomped to try and shove my foot in it, and I'm not sure what happend, but it hurt like a bitch.
so, I'm okay.

thats too bad to hear red.

Q4(V)

i'm surfin the web with my psp .... oh .... this site isn't psp friendly ... hard 2 type too ....

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

yo pitkin and new guy hello ...

Q4(V) added the following  3 minutes after last message :

srry, Alfamille hello ... i should say ur name

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : panda

o-ya, I'm okay, just hurts, and I'll have to take it easy for a little while (no rugby practice)
I was trying to put my mud splatered clets on (their snug any ways) but I had some ankle braces on too, and I stomped to try and shove my foot in it, and I'm not sure what happend, but it hurt like a bitch.
so, I'm okay.

thats too bad to hear red.

Oh..oh my God. That sounds so painful, you poor thing!

I had cupcakes!! When I'm trying to be on a diet, hahaha! This will not last.
I started work on XP Pro-tan costume. The fabric is the perfect shade of Windows Blue, I think! I think I'm going to stop on the shirt, and try my luck at her skirt. I don't know how short to have the hem though. I don't want it to get too short to cause scandal .//.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

hello Pitkin, r u goin to talk this time .... post with a psp last time and u didn't say a thing .......

Alfamille

Quote from: "Q4(V)"i'm surfin the web with my psp .... oh .... this site isn't psp friendly ... hard 2 type too ....

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

yo pitkin and new guy hello ...

Q4(V) added the following  3 minutes after last message :

srry, Alfamille hello ... i should say ur name

heh. Thanks! How are things?

Q4(V)

again

... leaves me in an empty void of 2 hours ....

Pitkin

Hiya Q4(V)-san and Alfamille-san. ^^;

About not saying anything, I can explain. You see, I cannot concentrate properly... bloody tired all the time, trying to get used to a new schedule for sleep (from 10pm to 6am, thanks to renovation works beginning tomorrow); I wake up at ridiculous times having to sleep too early, and cannot fall asleep again. *shakes head*

*yawns*

*mumbles something about taking a four-hour nap*

So, how's it going? ^^;

edit: The most important match of the ice-hockey season so far, tonight... I hope that'll refresh me up a bit. Oh, who am I kidding... I want to sleep!

Alfamille

Quote from: "Pitkin"Hiya Q4(V)-san and Alfamille-san. ^^;

About not saying anything, I can explain. You see, I cannot concentrate properly... bloody tired all the time, trying to get used to a new schedule for sleep (from 10pm to 6am, thanks to renovation works beginning tomorrow); I wake up at ridiculous times having to sleep too early, and cannot fall asleep again. *shakes head*

*yawns*

*mumbles something about taking a four-hour nap*

I know what you feel, espeically from a guy like me who's "insomniac" I sleep at 11pm or 12 am then i would just woke myself at 4 or 4:30 in the morning. Then i feel not asleep till 2 pm. Its irritating

Q4(V)

dam i have to wake up at 6.00 2rrow to go paint balling but normaly it like 9.00 or later lol ... werid we all have to wake up early lol ... oh and i'm good  .... how r u? lol

Pitkin

Raaah! *storms in*

I was at the university at 7:40am today; never been this early anywhere (or well, perhaps somewhere, but not at university at least)! Renovation began this morning, and I had to flee from the builders/those people who renovate, whatever the title is... sigh, brushing my teeth at uni, so this is what it feels like to live at an institution. *shakes head*

Oh, and the important ice-hockey match from last night was a thriller! Ilves (my favourite team) was trailing 0-3 after the first period, but scored a consolation to 1-3 in the second period and won the spectacular third and last period 4-0, the final score being 5-3 for us! Yay! ^_^

QuoteQuote from : Alfamille
I know what you feel, espeically from a guy like me who's "insomniac" I sleep at 11pm or 12 am then i would just woke myself at 4 or 4:30 in the morning. Then i feel not asleep till 2 pm. Its irritating

My problem is that I've got used to going to sleep after 1am every night, lately most of the nights only after 2am or even 4am... now I suddenly had to adjust myself to this military-like 10pm-6am schedule. I fall asleep fairly easily, but then wake up at 1am and every even hour after that till its 6am... I feel like I'm not getting any sleep at all. -_- But next week's off from university, so I can bunk at my parents' place; no need to bear the renovation for a week. ^_^

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)

dam i have to wake up at 6.00 2rrow to go paint balling but normaly it like 9.00 or later lol ... werid we all have to wake up early lol ... oh and i'm good  .... how r u? lol

Never been paint balling myself... used to be somehow remotely interested in it a few years ago, but forgot about it after not trying once. Ah haha... ^^;

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : Pitkin

Raaah! *storms in*

Meep!! *hides*

My problem is that I've got used to going to sleep after 1am every night, lately most of the nights only after 2am or even 4am... now I suddenly had to adjust myself to this military-like 10pm-6am schedule. I fall asleep fairly easily, but then wake up at 1am and every even hour after that till its 6am... I feel like I'm not getting any sleep at all. -_- But next week's off from university, so I can bunk at my parents' place; no need to bear the renovation for a week. ^_^

^o^ Me too Pitkin. I used to stay up all hours of the night (and, on weekends and some conventions, I do - I can stay up all night if given the right company .-.) but now, my work starts at 7AM.. so I also do the 10PM-6AM sleep routine. It kind of sucked at first, but now I'm completely used to it. I still have trouble sometimes, but its other forces as opposed to me waking up. It's not so bad, just makes me look like an old maid. XP

Otherwise I'm really bored~! ^^;
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

There went my routine! I went to sleep at 5am last night after coming home quite, err... late or early. I don't know what went into me, but I actually went out and to the city centre with a few friends. Ah, but now I have one week off from university, so no need to stay at my apartment. Can sleep a bit more liberally this coming week. ^_^

7am to work, rdhdtwns-san? Eww... no fun at all. Had to do that only a couple of times last summer, but it really bothered. v_v Good to hear that you've got used to it, though. I guess one can adapt to almost anything. :D

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : Pitkin

There went my routine! I went to sleep at 5am last night after coming home quite, err... late or early. I don't know what went into me, but I actually went out and to the city centre with a few friends. Ah, but now I have one week off from university, so no need to stay at my apartment. Can sleep a bit more liberally this coming week. ^_^

Not so bad then! It's ok to indulge sometimes. Have fun during break~

Quote7am to work, rdhdtwns-san? Eww... no fun at all. Had to do that only a couple of times last summer, but it really bothered. v_v Good to hear that you've got used to it, though. I guess one can adapt to almost anything. :D

It's not so bad. It means I get out earlier...thats about the only good thing I can think of. Also, when it gets really hot in the summer,  sometimes we'll come in at 6AM so we can get out at noon or 2:30PM.

Bothered was my last summer break before becoming a High School senior.. I had an eye doctor's appointment at 7AM.. just for the eye doctor to tell me that my cataracts are not being troublesome and should I have problems, see the doctor. .....WASTE, I TELL YOU.  ;030
I'm not bitter.
One does get used to it though, then it's not so bad! <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

i want 2 say some but i don't know wht

... tired and broke my watch ... lost time

Alfamille

what brand of watch do you have?