Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Well, most superglues in Holland can hardly hold two pieces of cardboard together, while this stuff holds scarily heavy loads, it peeled the paint off the wall when we wanted to remove a kitchen hook :D
And this one also does settle in a second, something wich most other superglues here don't...
i could test the stuff if that assh-
anyways, they sell a lot of lying crap here...

Added after 1 minutes:

BTW, Hot anise-milk tiem...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

It cirtanly sucseeds in gluing my finger to the small plastic peice long before it gets to the model its suppose to go to =_=  Super glue: it bonds human flesh better then anything

I should be drawing now, but I cant ignore the new post messages that keep poping up =_=
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

I know, they're irresistible. That yellow just makes for a link that you can't say no to.

I haven't had my coffee today, damn.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

THATS BECAUSE I HAD YOUR COFFEE BWAHAHA >:3

and actually, its worse, I have email notifications on too, so i get a pop up message in the corner

Cockleshell

OH JEEZ. That would be pure torture for me.

I'd be gaming in the middle of the night then POP someone's posted! I get killed by a Naros and then go check the forum. xD
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

well i hardly get a pen stroke in before I have to move back to my browser cus I got a post message :p

NejinOniwa

Naros?
What game is that?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

okay, if that´s so, Captain.....
I glued my fingers together exactly one time, YES ONE TIME, BECAUSE I HAD TO CUT THEM LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A KNIFE! INVOLVING BLOOD AND SCALPED DIGITS!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

your doin it wrong then :p

Smokey

the only solvant strong enough to get the glue off was at the store, wich is on the othr side of the country.... and, yes i´ve tried everything else before grabbing a knife...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

again, still doing it wrong :P you should have lost a layer or two at most.  removing superglue on fingers is like removing a sticker from a jar with a razer blade, a slow tedius process, but you get it off with no real lost of skin

Smokey

Yeah, but i thought `let´s get it over with´ and chopped away, not that there was a substantial layer of glue (about .001 of a millimeter) to cut through...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Smokey

Mweh, wrong or not, it got the job done...and i learned a valuable lesson... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell