Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Quotes faceplanting into 4 foot deep snow count?

Once again, the text matches the avatar... srsly, never change that avatar yous
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"SO RONERY ;_;

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
Quotes faceplanting into 4 foot deep snow count?

Once again, the text matches the avatar... srsly, never change that avatar yous
Don't worry, I wont... Unless I find a better OS-tan facepalm picture.  ;006
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

OMGLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that pic, it's win!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

old pic is old, but still funny :p

Asterlux

LOL i think i just turned my brain inside out trying to follow this thread ^_^

CaptBrenden

serves you right for trying :p

SleepyD

ahaha..... ha...

hey look, another person from KAL-EE-FOUR-NEE-AH!!

....why am I here, I need to do my lab report!! >_>

CaptBrenden

I usta be.. waitn no, i was forced to live in that palce against my will >_<

SleepyD

hahaha, yeah... well, there's good and bad parts to it.  I've lived here all my life, so I've learned to appreciate the good parts.  And frankly, it's really hard to find such things when there are bigger things to complain and rant furiously about.  A lot of locals have this sort of love-hate relationship with the place.

I'm taking a class on Los Angeles to complete my general education requirements for my degree, and it's pretty interesting.  It's a stranger place than I thought it would be. heh

CaptBrenden

I had sort of a hate hate relationship with  it ;p

Asterlux

well i was born here and grew up here though ive lived other places it (SoCal) is my home but i HATE how freaking expencive stuff is here >.<

CaptBrenden

also, hollywood is there... and the actors are in hollywood.. another reason to hate that place =_=

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteLOL i think i just turned my brain inside out trying to follow this thread

It's not a feeling you get used to, trust me.  Some days there'll be little to no activity at all, and then there are the other days, when OSC gets hit with a shitstorm of crazy (the responsible parties know who they are :P).  Then you find yourself having to read through at least three pages (I swear, there are some days when there are TEN) in whatever thread you were posting in just to figure out what the hell is going on, but it's all fun - I wouldn't have it any other way.

On the topic of California, if it wasn't so hot, it wouldn't seem like such a bad place to me...

Quotealso, hollywood is there... and the actors are in hollywood.. another reason to hate that place =_=

Hey, I'm an actor... well, theatrical anyway.  I keed, I keed.  I think I know what you're talking about -__-;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

SleepyD

hollywood is there for people who visit Los Angeles.  I try to avoid that place. heh That area is where claims that "Californians are superficial" are quite valid.
Frankly, the only time I go there is when out-of-state relatives ask to go.

Aster: yeah, things are freakin expensive here.  (not to mention our state gov't can't stop squabbling over petty things and settle a budget)

Locally, LA did vote to increase the sales tax a half cent further for transportation projects.  Now, I'm all for public transportation (blame my week-stay in Japan) but looking at a sales tax of 8.75% is kinda crazy.

Ian: haha, I've lived here for a long time without proper a/c, so I'm kinda used to the heat.  And I guess being of Filipino ethnicity helps too.  

And it got close to freezing last night, if that counts. lol

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I'm planning on moving to TX eventually, and it can be quite hot.  So I guess once I acclimate there, a move to CA wouldn't seem so bad, ha.

The Choice of a New Generation.