Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

*wears haruhi cosplay and molests a toki like a mikuru*  *gleam*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. *sits on throne like the GARuhi he is*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

i have to say, that pic is rather win, overall at leas.  there are qyute a few problems with it tho

NejinOniwa

And with that, it's avi change tiem.
EXKYOOS MII A MÃ...Ã...MENT

Toki

I am not moe enough to be Mikuru! I am very assertive! And manly!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Manly?!

Not the first thing i think of with you...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

no... not really X3  I think you could be mikuru very easily!

in other news.. damn neghbors are always playing rockband =_= fark its anoying

Smokey

LOL, i'm happy i have a bad-ass stereo to counter such situations... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

this apartment was great when I moved in, now i have rockband tards below me making noise, and people that stomp around at all hours of the day above.

Added after 2 minutes:

haha, yeah, my roomate still remembers you from that day in gameworks "Im terrifying!"  ._. he said it was hands down the most adorable thing he had ever seen

Toki

People are always suprised when they look at my arms They're like "wow Toki you..." and I interupt with "Yeah I'M RIPPED" and everyone laughs.

It's fun to trash on rockband :P People don't know that I'm not pretending when I sing like that though... * dies a little more *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

I abhor all kinds of artificial singing contest game-shit.

With all the quirks one get after 9 years in the business, you get quite pissed off when the damn thing doesn't do as you wish at all...besides the mikes are pretty sucky, too. .-.

CaptBrenden

thats like getting pissed at guitar hero cus its not a real guitar....  

not that im defending the game, I dont like any of those kinds of games. If people want to feel like a rockstar, they should learn how to play for real.

Toki

Bemani games are far superior, hands down. I havn't played Beatmania in forever... I'm probably no longer a 5th dan. * nods solemly *
I like Pop'n music and Beatmania because they don't pretend to be simulators of any kind ^_^ Well, I think Beatmania was originally supposed to be a DJ simulator, but thats all electronic anyhow!

.. Terrifying isn't adorable ;-;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

On the contrary, Terrifying IS adorable. You just have to be crazy enough to see through it, like me. ^^

Beatmania and stuff has never really attracted me though...maybe because I'm completely worthless at any type of chord-related instrument. ^_^;

CaptBrenden

the way you said it was . _ .  

But yeah, as where im not good at rythm games at least they arnt trying to be a sim or anything. Ive actually seen a guitarhero tard try and talk to a real guitar player like they had something in common.  Thats like some trying to act like they have something in common with me cus they played the marine levels in COD4