Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Gives Nej tMFotA...

destroying the thread and resuming normal business...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Invalid action, this is the Topicless thread, my man.
You must've lost your way!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Random question, does anyone else laugh while watching the Dog Whisperer?  I somehow feel I'm laughing at inappropriate times...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Gah. That program? Sick of it, so I try to avoid it. See, getting a dog causes family members to flock to it... ಠ_ಠ

IanDanKilmaster

Oh, you mean the cult of Cesar Milan... I get that.  My sister and seeing that episode South Park is what turned me on to the show.  I've dealt with pissed off little dogs before, so most of it really amuses me.

Smokey

south park, eh?

What about Jeff Dunham?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Dunham, he has a bit about Milan in his stand-up?  Hmmm, I might have to go to his show in a couple of weeks, or I could just go to GameStop and play their demo of SF4 ^__^.

Smokey

Crap, and i have to watch his WIN on Comedy Ctrl...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteCrap, and i have to watch his WIN on Comedy Ctrl...

You watch Comedy Central, yet you haven't seen Katt Williams, WTF?!

And yeah, Jeff Dunham won't be but 70 miles away from me in a couple of weeks :P.  I doubt I'll be going though... damned economy.

Smokey

don't forget i live in europe, where the americana comes with giant lag...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Hi everyone, nice to meet you again, or not again and for the first time. This might be inappropriate, but as I am sure you will understand why I can't help but mention it because it's very uncomfortable. There are lots of factors that make it more difficult than it usually is in the first place, but it is very difficult all the same. Actually I think I will just keep my mouth shut, although it is difficult as well nyo...

Oh my have I been captured? o.o;; * protects self * You kids move too fast for me.

After all I am in a school thing... -stares into the distance-

Added after 2 minutes:

Oopsies, I made a mistake, as I always do when I ramble T-T
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

You have been captured to ensure you don't run away again, Toki-chaaaan~.

It's like Haruhi locking the clubroom's door to ensure no Mikuru escapes molestation, har har har. _W_

Toki

Ehh~? But i'm Haruhi! I does the molesting of the Mikuru ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Too bad, Demonic Overlord of The Wrong Space overrules any kind of jurisdiction over your present dataspace and/or location. Enforce reverse rule on everything, yo. PREPARE YOURSELF. _W_