Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

well then get to it, collector/submitter :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Yes, sir! -bows, skitters off into the dangerous unknowns of the internet-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Be careful, remember, what has been seen cannot be unseen

Cockleshell

-peeks around a corner with a flustered look on her face, "I'll try to remember that, sir." Flits off again and error sounds are heard!-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"actually, its seeming more and more that the active poster base is female <_<

What?! I'm gone for one whole weekend and girls have hijacked this forum?!

WTF?! what about the King of OT, the Serious, but Derail Anyway Dude?!
He's a guy and he's active?!

oh well...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

<_< actually i think we could do with a little less derailment thanks.. I oughta hook a device up to your man bits that will give you a horrible shock everytime you post off topic.

and its not a sudden thing.. all the people mentioned, or most of them, have been around for a while. Seems we just let you guys think you were in control.  Plus there are the pole numbers in the gender thread.. but all those guys dont seem to be posting, so the data is moot.

Cockleshell

Trying to on-topic the topicless thread?

CaptBrenden

no, just discussing someones cronic OT posting habit in other threads :P  but gawd i love that picture, makes me smile evey time I see it.

NejinOniwa

QuoteWTF?! what about the King of OT, the Serious, but Derail Anyway Dude?!
He's a guy and he's active?!
If that's me, that's not true, because I was on leave, if you didn't notice.
If it's not, do tell.
Also carebearstare for genders, really ~>~

I've got no passion at all these days! Bloody hell!
(Insert obligatory "Wait, did I ever?" follow-up here)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Someone say, carebear?

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

OH MAN.
Where can I buy those?

Smokey

Idunno, but here´s the site the pic came from...
http://www.joehart.co.uk/blog/?p=13
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You can buy them in the souvenir shop...IN HELL.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

BWAHAHAHA! Those are the most awesome Care Bears EVER!! :D

CaptBrenden