Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

i know, cheating at minesweep is sad indeed, but this was to show how fail this version is...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

<_< how is that fail?   Its just mine sweeper. I cant count the number of games out there that have exploitable glitches or programing errors. the only fail comes from the people that actually use the exploit
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Does hacking Oregon Trail to finally beat it count?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Aurora Borealis

I've played Minesweeper before but I could never EVER do more than fail miserably at it. Playing Minesweeper is all just luck (which I lack) as far as I know!

Alex S

There is a cheat for XP Minesweeper that changes the top-left pixel of the screen depending on whether there is a mine or not. I can't remember what it was, but I saw it on Wikipedia and it works.

Cockleshell

fgsfds. I could never finish a minesweeper session.

I fail...

RandiNinja

I never succeed even once in playing minesweeper.... i don't want to try though.... i guess minesweeper is not really interesting..... ;028 I like solitaire better.

Smokey

Oh minesweeper is fun, it's all about reading the numb3rs...and patience... the first tick is all luck, though...
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

And my luck is known to be always bad. I'm not good for this one...... ;014

Smokey

Yeah i also have the worst luck, anyways, back to the topic...

(hehe fun to say... :D)
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

BACK ON TPIC?!?! *NERD RAGE*

ITS THE BLOODY TOPICLESS THREAD!!  THE ONLY TOPIC OUT OF ALL OF THEM THAT YOU CANT DRAG HORRIBLY OFF TOPIC LIKE YOU DO ALL OTHERS IS THE ONE THAT YOU SAY "BACK TO THE TOPIC?"!?!!?

Smokey

OH LOL!
Thats why i said it....

i didn't know you'd be that upset....

*comforts tha captain*

There, there, here have some tea... and a cookie....
Thanks Fedora-sama