Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demed

NejinOniwa

Just passing through...

...ON A GO-KART.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y&feature=channel
Mario Kart, on the roads of Montpellier?
It's more likely than you think!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

wrooooOOOOOOOMMMMM... RRRRROOOOARRRR...
*Smokey gets out of a Lamborghini*

YEAH! Long live rental cars!!!

Was that topicless or what? lol....

Anywho, happy newark 2009...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

A Smokey? On MY /osc/!?
This is unpossible!

Back to business or just passing through, my boi?

Smokey

B2B... now i finally got a shiny new laptop with witch i can tntarnetz in the livingroom.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Aye, the randomness of it all.  Where there's Smokey, there's undoubtedly fire.

[checks member intro thread]

Yes, fire there is indeed.

Speaking of fire, just out of curiosity (and a lack of anything else to do), I checked out forum retiree, C-Chan's Inkscape Tutorial.  It's something I had said I was going to do long ago when he first finished it, but I oft-delayed (read: procrastinated) due to my loathing of reading tutorials on a computer screen (I much prefer something printed out, so I don't have to constantly switch windows during tasks).  I have to say, it's a great tutorial - I haven't been all the way through it (I really wanted to draw something right away), but after seeing what it guided me into doing, I really should read through the whole thing.  I mean, what I made wasn't perfect, but I could definitely see some potential and I could probably do far better if I read the whole thing.  This might be leading me into contributing some vector art to this page, if I can just seriously sit down and self-motivate.  Wait... what the hell does this have to do with fire again?  Oh yes, the um... fire of creativity has sparked within me anew.   Yeah, I realize that sounds totally lame.

TL;DR I'm learning Inkscape.  HUZZAH!

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

TL;DR, I'm so much of a procrastinator I can't even bother to write anything to TL;DR about, so don't even talk about me learning how2inkscape, lulz. ^^

IanDanKilmaster

:P  Hey, length is often times a matter of boredom, and that was a boring post.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Then, here comes a strange post.
NA=E-TH
Figure that one out, if you can, har har har.

VonDaab

Oh wow, Smokeys back.
Been a while hasnt it?

Smokey

Yep, sure was....

And we had -15 degrees here too last week all week long...
Only in the south (yes even a country as puny as holland has a south :D) it was -20 and that was where my sis' bf was out exercising with his unit, meaning that they were outside for a week without tents or whatever... :D:D:D

Man, i missed that... returning to the nonexisting topic that nonexisted a page ago... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Uh-huh...
Now we're back to the usual, crappy just-above-0-degrees-and-everything's-damp-and-cloggy weather.

Smokey

yeah we are too... this has been typical dutch weather for the last 4 years... We have no summers or winters anymore, it just sucks all year long... ;014
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

We are living a dark time arent we...

Smokey

yup, but that's what winters are... dark... :D
I don't get depressed by glowball warming...
Thanks Fedora-sama