Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Shit knows. Guess I'm more used to typing than walking, or something  ~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Funny thing is he makes more sence now that he is drunk as well.  I think he is better off this way. he should get drunk more often :p
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

You wish! Besides, booze tastes like an ant's piss blended with half a liter of snake venom and acid, so shit's shitty.

CaptBrenden

get better stuff. sip some irish cream on the rocks, or have a sophisticated glass of Merlot
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Hey, half of what I drank yesterday was champagne (not just fake shit), so I think I'm sophisticated enough already.

Oh. And I came up with a nice little verse-something when the clock struck 12.

"To the prosperity of the past, and the fortune of the future, cheers!"

~w~

Oh, and also, today I'm going away for a week to go skiing. Rawr.

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hey, half of what I drank yesterday was champagne

SKUMPPA!!
Bleah, that stuff tastes awful...
Not that beer would be any better.

Not much of a drinking person.

Tsubashi

As a matter of principle I must now interject that alcohol is a biological toxin and is harmful to biomatter. When ingested, the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) -typically found in the liver- converts the alcohol to acetaldehyde, a category three carcinogen causing a "hangover."  A similar variation on the same enzyme then converts the acetaldehyde to acetic acid, and then finally to water.
That said, there are still much worse things one could be doing. Use your own discretion, but please be safe! ;^o^;
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

Now that you explained the causes of hangovers in scientific terms, getting one sounds even scarier! 0__0

(not that I've ever had one)

IanDanKilmaster

Luckily, I've never had a hangover either.  Then again, I've never been drunk before, although there are a few who would debate it, I was only buzzed (yes, there is a difference).  Really I couldn't stomach enough of it to get to the point where I was drunk, to reiterate a point made by VonDaab, it tastes awful.  What gets me is that it doesn't seem to matter how much alcohol something has in it, it all tastes bad.  All in all, I'd say I rather drink shots than just drink cans or bottles of beer (whether it be ale or lager).

The Choice of a New Generation.

IanDanKilmaster

Now that I read that^ post, it seems I am saying something I'm not.  In the last sentence, what I'm actually saying is I'd rather take shots of alcohol (whiskey, tequila, etc.) than just imbibe copious amounts of it (beer, wine, etc.).  It's much easier for me that way.

NejinOniwa

Try having a half-drunk clone on your ass trying to get you bat-ass drunk. Plus, the rum was gone. Now THAT stuff is good. Or better, at least. Still prefer sake and gin, though, but there wasn't any of that in the first place.

Now beer is vile. I won't even try touching that shit again. Wine and champagne is quite bad as well but the alcohol percentage is high enough to justify that. (also, fabulous + sophisticatedfag = winnage, maybe) Ah damnit, I'm not getting anywhere with this, I might as well just quit.

MEH

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteTry having a half-drunk clone on your ass trying to get you bat-ass drunk.

Oh, believe me, if you're saying what I think you're saying, I can totally relate (my brother kept putting a beer/mixed drink in my hand).

Yeah, I forgot about rum.  I've had Sailor Jerry, and that stuff is waaaay too sweet.  I was told mixing it with RC Cola made it taste like Dr. Pepper, gah, it tastes like cough syrup.  I guess I don't make much of a good pirate or Irishman, eh?

NejinOniwa

Aye, chum, ye be right.

VonDaab

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"tastes like cough syrup.
You havent tasted this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmiakki_Koskenkorva

NejinOniwa

Finnish vodka with licorice mix. That IS basically cough syrup, plus 50 volume percent of alcohol mixed in somewhere... >_>