Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerain

Quote from: "SleepyD"

Well, I hope you don't die of boredom this year.  And I hope I don't die of overwork. XP
I think I'm going to die either of boredom or overwork.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

NejinOniwa

I think you'll all be dying from overbore and workdom. In a cage with small fluffy ducks in it.

That being said, they're gonna be TASTY ducks.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Silentbob

Giggedygiggedy.  Oh yeah!

SleepyD

Quote from: "Silentbob"Giggedygiggedy.  Oh yeah!
The POOR DUCKS!!
lol

yeah... overwork... speaking of which, I have sum physics to do.

NejinOniwa

I HATE, I HATE, I HATE being sick.

I just wanted that said. And I'm missing too damn much in school on a day like this, damnit. -____-

VonDaab

Huh? Suddenly, sick people, hundreds of them!!

We got like several teachers and students sick. Just wondering when it will be my turn...

Silentbob

For a moment, I thought you said "stick people".   I musta been working too many hours lately.  Thank the flying spaghetti monster I have the day off tomorrow.

NejinOniwa

Cheater. -.-

Also, I had an Excel Saga marathon yesterday, so now my brain is broken. ^___^

NewYinzer

QuoteAlso, I had an Excel Saga marathon yesterday, so now my brain is broken. ^___^

So...you're sick and had an Excel Saga marathon, eh? Nothing better than coughing your brains out while watching Hyatt coughing blood! I was sick last week too, but anime heals all wounds. I've found that loud, annoying J-pop has a tendency to cure melancholy. Music from mecha shows improves test performance. Lynn Minmay improves morale in general. Azumanga Daioh helps friendships. Gundam 0080 makes you feel like a kid inside.

BTW, there is something I've always wanted to try. I've always wanted to stay up till 4AM then watch School Days Episode 12. That should be interesting....

icerain

but... how do u stay up that late? u will fall asleep in class
"Life begins with a disk drive"

ryuguxsaber

meh, i average 4 hours a night, icerain.  lrn2insomnia.
"I win at life."
-Sojiro Izumi

NejinOniwa

Pah! Anyone can learn to insomnia. A REAL master has to learn to CURE IT.

I has, so I beat you. =W=

ryuguxsaber

Why would you deprive yourself of time well spent?  I watched 4 episodes of GITS 2nd gig last night.  That's much better than sleep.
"I win at life."
-Sojiro Izumi

Aurora Borealis

I like to sleep but I hate having to go to bed but when I finally do fall asleep, I don't want to get up in the morning! I hate weekday mornings because of that T_T

Often I have to make the tough decision of continuing using my computer (internet surfing, posting on OSC, working on latest drawings in Inkscape...) or going to sleep and getting at least 5 hours of sleep. Decisions decisions decisions!

SleepyD

mmm sleep... I involuntarily do that in the middle of... well, pretty much all my lectures, no matter how much sleep I get... Then again, maybe I'm just catching up on sleep I've lost over the past..... oh, I guess 7 years or so. It's amazing I can still manage to get above average grades.....