Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

<_< you know, try posting WIKI not eunencyclopedia, makes you look more intelegent instead of a /b/tard
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Hey, i AM a /b/tard. The two don't exclude each other, you know.
Besides, wikipedia is boring and doesn't say anything about how he FUC­K­ING KILLSâ,,¢ everyone, so it's beside the point.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

thank you Nejin, for reminding me daily why I dont go to /b/ :P

NejinOniwa

You're welcome, capslock. Besides, who'd be here to balance out the insanity if you did? Not me, that's for sure. ^^

(well, I'd still be here, but not balancing. more like, ANTI-balancing. haha. =w= )

CaptBrenden

Man i wish Moot had closed /b/ instead of it being some MGS 4 joke

NejinOniwa

You know what? You don't. Because if they did, the cancer would spill over to EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET.

Yes, that includes here. They're just one click away from trolling /jp/ or /a/ to get here, then one click to /i/, and suddenly we've got GORE, GORE, GURO everywhere.

Don't mess with anon, but most of all, DON'T TRY WISHING THE NEWFAGS AWAY FROM /b/. It's their damn concentration camp, or something.

CaptBrenden

Its more like locking criminals all up in one cell so they can all sit around and discuss differnt ways to rape murder and pillager. Its like a university for the scum of the Internet. If there wasnt a /b/ to begin with, half these noobs (btw, stop using "newfag" I know at least one person on the forum that would be offended by its use) wouldnt be nearly as bad as they are now if they didnt have /b/ to learn new ways to be stupid from.

NejinOniwa

Well, there IS a /b/, and if you take it away, it'll spread itself out, until it finds a new place to organize itself in.

CaptBrenden

its like scattering a riot, its better to spread them out and break it up even tho another one may form again later, then to let them all continue to build and grow untill it becomes un controlable

NejinOniwa

Well, not taking this any further, you have your opinion, I have mine; I'm inside, you're outside. Case closed, no wars on /osc/.

Also, an Haiku.

Chickens running wild
can one day be cocks everywhere
Good, bad, I dunno.

5-7-5 is lulz.

Justin

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Quote from: "Icelilly"*snip*
You're almost getting up to Sempai and Bella levels, there. Watch it, lass! You might hit someone!

Also, HOW can anyone find physics boring? Physics is the most interesting stuff there is. And to quote XKCD, "Sociology is just applied Psychology, which is just applied Biology, which is just applied Chemistry, which is just applied Physics." So everything's just physics when it comes down to it ^.^

Then again, i guess not everyone is crazy enough to understand the physics Think. Expanding it craves being literally insane, at least for a while - until your ideas reach the public (then you're labeled as genius instead).

Counselors don't seem to be worth much, it seems, but as I've never had much to do with them, I dunno. Also wrong side of the Atlantic.

Quotein other news, apperently today is Bill Gates last day at microsoft.
Whoo! Ol' Billy is leaving? Seriously?

Wait. This might not be good. Now that guy is going to FUC­K­ING KILLâ,,¢ them all! O_o
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Image:Steve_Ballmer_LOLWUT.png
You had to remind me of this. xD
That image comes from a forum I no longer associate with (I think the image speaks for itself as to why).

NejinOniwa

Lawd, is that sum ex-btard i see thear? >:3

Bella

QuoteAlso, HOW can anyone find physics boring? Physics is the most interesting stuff there is. And to quote XKCD, "Sociology is just applied Psychology, which is just applied Biology, which is just applied Chemistry, which is just applied Physics." So everything's just physics when it comes down to it ^.^

Then again, i guess not everyone is crazy enough to understand the physics Think. Expanding it craves being literally insane, at least for a while - until your ideas reach the public (then you're labeled as genius instead)

I completely agree...physics, to me, is learning the laws that the universe runs on. To use an uber-geeky metaphor, think of the universe as a great big computer, complete with programming. Here's this immeasurably vast machine; except for philosophers, nobody has any ideas as to how it got here, or what or who made it. After all, nobody thought to leave any source code documents behind (XD). But physicists are like the wannabe "programmers" observing this "machine", and trying to figure out how it works.

I suppose by this token, "hacking" would involve trying to get around the laws of the universe :P

[end geeky rant/]

QuoteWhoo! Ol' Billy is leaving? Seriously?

Wait. This might not be good. Now that guy is going to FUC­K­ING KILLâ,,¢ them all! O_o

'Twas good knowing thee, Nejin-san; for I think we are all gonna get Ballmer F@&%ing Killedâ,,¢ in the night.

And no, I am not a /b/tard; but I still love Uncyclopedia. For Uncyclopedia is the purest form of win on all the interwebz.

Justin

I finally got to go to Taco Bell. But they seriously screwed up my order. :(

NejinOniwa

QuoteI suppose by this token, "hacking" would involve trying to get around the laws of the universe :P
Hacking reality is really damn fun. That's what I do in my spare time. Join me, that is all! =W=