Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

The enlarging machine? Ah, as a camp counselor veteran I approve of that skit. Not as fun as Honz and Bob, but still a classic. Where did you go to camp?

NejinOniwa

A real man camps at sea!

Then again, when you've got no caboose, the rain is more like someone pouring a huge bucket of water over you and you're supposed to make up fire and make your dinner over that fire, you're pretty much screwed.

Unless, of course, you've got 1337 5k1llZ...which we had...or a bottlefull of luck, which we didn't have.

But damn me, that dinner was damn right the best meal I've ever had in my entire life. Soaked to your bones and cold as hell and you've been working to keep the fire going and the shelters up for a few hours, and then you get a steaming pot of really hot - in both senses of the word - food...yeah. That was good. Really, bloody damn good.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, if were talking about die-hard camping, all you need is just a good knife/axe and maybe some rope... (depending on the location some other stuff may be necesary)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Icelilly

*gasps for air*

Just a few more days... Just a few days more days...

I'm totally wiped. I haven't slept since Saturday because our insane humidity that made things feel like 43 degrees outside. And certainly doesn't help when you're in school and have to sit in portables all day with broken fans that can't rotate. I swear, they should close the school on days like that. -_-'

School is almost over (thank god!) and I have an exam tomorrow and the majority of next week. I'm mostly worried about my English exam since it's worth about 30% of my final mark. @_@ *hides in the corner* But if I can get through it, then maybe I can FINALLY get back to the lovely wiki we have here. Google-kun needs a MAJOR rewrite.

My birthday is almost here! I wanted a Wii for my birthday but my parents won't let me have one. ;__; I also want a DA subscription and the DS Action Replay with all the Pearl codes in it. Like that's going to happen. >.< But other then that, I'll be 17 and just like last year, the majority of my friends won't remember my birthday. ;_;

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to put my face back in my books and study. Wish me luck minna! ^v^

NejinOniwa

...While my summer break started already last wednesday. -w-

...WAIT, AM I SPOTTING AN ICELILLY-TAN HERE?
BLOODY HAELS, CHASE IT!
*runs after*

Smokey

*runs after her too, with nets and stuff to catch her*

We had a classroom in school wich was on the top floor and three walls where the sun would burn on, that plus 20 CRT's meant that half the class would get sick after half an hour there...
They put LCD's in and airco... :(
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

icerain

What... three walls? What happened to the fourth?
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Smokey

the fourth was connected to the building and was getting lots of shade... :P
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Switching my avi again, because A: KoG is an old meme, B: It fits too well, C: HARUHI S2 IS IN THE WORKS, BRETHREN, BRACE FOR IMPACT!

Also, trying to shake some of the /a/mode I've been set on the last week. Gotta be something with first break week and all. Anyway. Queue seriose mode Nejin. To some extent, at least.

THAT IS ALL!

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You don't believe me a bit, do you?

icerain

Nice avatar! Today I got a scratch from a dog. Yesterday I got two scratches: one unknown, one from jumping. And I got a bruise like way before, only it's still there.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

NejinOniwa

I got burned a total of 3 times yesterday, of which 1 leaved a mark.

...Hey, what is this, some sort of status report?

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"...While my summer break started already last wednesday. -w-
I envy you so much... ;___;

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"...WAIT, AM I SPOTTING AN ICELILLY-TAN HERE?
BLOODY HAELS, CHASE IT!
*runs after*
Oh crap.... O__O' *runs off*

NejinOniwa

NO SKIPPING CLASS HERE, YOU! *grabs by collar from behind*

Mahahaa. Did you really think you could escape ME? Now! Come, there are things to be done!
*drags off by collar*