Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Place also seems chocked with spam and off topic posts too tho I was pleased to see that in my absence miss aroura stepped up to the plate some.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I was thinking the off-topicness cleared up a bit...
I am keeping my posts quite on topic... D:
Well except here and on W/A...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

Word Association...

Come to think of it, i never stay ontopic on the random picture thread, either... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

icerain

Today was kind of weird... My brother's teacher said he(my brother) was not serious (for missing problems).
Quoteanyhow, my doll arived.
Where did you order it from?
"Life begins with a disk drive"

NejinOniwa

IT EES TEH CAPS LOCK! IT HATH RETURN'D! LOOK AT TAT TINGLY STAR, YOSHI!

>_>

Where by HAEL have you been, Caps!? You haven't been on for MONTHS, surely not at all since, easter or something! WUT. And I skip out a week for my exams and think THAT is bad. Hael. Oh well.

Wait.
Caps.
Capslock.
Warlock.
Lock-'o-war?
Warcapper?

>_>

No, screw this shit. I'll just call you Captain Harlock and be done with it, this time.

...I HATE YOU /a/
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
BAAWWWWWWWWWWW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

I ordered her from Dream Of Doll
http://www.ecinter.net/frontstore/main/default.asp?mart_id=hoo933

another pic i took of her:

And I was on a volentary hiedas for various reasons that will remain un mentioned.  I spent that time instead doodling on Tegaki e.  that website is artist crack cocain
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Crack? Whatever you might see, it's NOTHING compared to the SHnS cult in the mornings...
Kyonko is dangerous. Srsly.

icerain

Today I found another rock. It kinda reminded me of a bigger rock that my friend lost. Inside it was multi-colored and my friend probably dropped it on the ground while she was walking.

Smokey

Sweet...
Rocks are interesting, since they are in fact snapshots from history... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

icerain

Quote from: "Smokey"Sweet...
Rocks are interesting, since they are in fact snapshots from history... :D

Well... really? How are rocks snapshots of history?

Smokey

They contain sediment from ages ago (depending on the depth that it was formed in), and show what was lying on the ground right then...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Bella

I know mica comes from the same elements that comprised the cores of dead stars...if you want to be all abstract, you can everything you see around you (including your body) at one point was in a star, cause that's accurate in a way, too.

Recently I found a nice chunk of rock; it's metal of some sort (iron?) and highly magnetic, but it doesn't seem either rusted or man-made. Odd.

icerain

Quote from: "Smokey"They contain sediment from ages ago (depending on the depth that it was formed in), and show what was lying on the ground right then...
Yeah... but to see the history you have to smash the rock.

Quote from: "Bella"Recently I found a nice chunk of rock; it's metal of some sort (iron?) and highly magnetic, but it doesn't seem either rusted or man-made. Odd.
Wow! Where did you find it?