Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

couldnt have said it better myself *claps*  Tsubashi is wise.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Oh well, then I claim H4x3d game

Quote. I dont recall anything of that magnitude used in FMP.
actually, It was said in the series that the lambda driver would render nuclear weapons useless, they'd be like toys.

So I guess It could achieve at least the same  power as a particle beam cannon :P

CaptBrenden

quite the vage description of its use and power no?  come back when u haz at feeld plz tnx

Tsubashi

Ahem... A positron rifle, specifically. Also, rendering nuclear weapons useless is, at this level, not very impressive. The EVAs can take a blast from an N-2 mine (Equal to many nukes) even without the AT field, albeit heavily damaged.

I think you are right in calling it a H4x3d game, since there really is no way to win ^-^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

unless you are an angel, or another  eva, or worse, a flight of them.  

then again, you could always take them out from the inside, take out the command structures...

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"quite the vage description of its use and power no?  come back when u haz at feeld plz tnx
actually, the same could be said about the AT field. The only description is that it can only be pierced by 3 things: another AT field, lance of longinus and very concentrated positron beam.
Also, I think 288 (don't remember the number) N2's would do the job too. (when EVA-01 was trapped inside the dirac-sea-angel (necessary to destroy the AT field or the dirac sea?).

Lambda Driver? it's generated by the pilot "imagination" (kinda H4X too). So it does what the owner wants to do. Wanna concentrate HUGE ammounts of energy into a concentrated beam to pierce through X thing? done, but to do that you just have to concentrate all your mind into it. Where does  the energy necessary to do that comes from? nobody knows, It's also a HAX. So in the end, it kinda depends on the pilot ability and state of mind.

There are no "numbers" on the strenght of each kind of field, so it's not easy to come back with something else than a "description of its use and power"

so, tl:dr: I FIGHT YOUR GOD MODE HAX WITH AN UNLIMITED AMMO HAX

QuoteThe EVAs can take a blast from an N-2 mine (Equal to many nukes)
actually, N-2 mines are not that powerful >_>. More on the level of a tactical nuke.
Something I have always wondered: If a N-2 can damage an EVA...why not strike several times the crippled EVA with more nukes? If it damaged it, it means some of that energy it could get through the AT field. Therefore, striking several times would destroy the plug at some time.
>_>

QuoteI think you are right in calling it a H4x3d game
indeed >_<

CaptBrenden

oh yeah well *dodge* hah!

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"oh yeah well *dodge* hah!
oh yeah well
*IMMA CHARGIN MY MIND BEAM!!1*
*homing mode*

CaptBrenden

*juke*  

oh yeah, well i can kill a yak from 200 yards, with MIND BULLETS!

Darknight_88

*SEVERAL MIND BULLETS  in a MIND BEAM with HOMING MODE almost beyond visual range*

superior HAX, mind ya

CaptBrenden

*jumps into you like neo and blows you apart* HAX MASTA!

Darknight_88

Mr. Brenden, welcome back. We missed you...

*assimilates you like Mr. Smith, disables any kind of Neo HAX AND destroys that copy of smith*

SUPREME HAX

CaptBrenden

*has an onipitant animators hand come out of no where and erase you and re draws the captain*

UBER HAX!

Darknight_88

*has another omnipotent animator, which erases the captain, his animator and redraws me. After that, I destroy every animator in the earth, along erasers and every instrument that can be used to draw*

"OH SHI-" HAX

CaptBrenden

this is just getting silly now

*banhammer*

ultimate hax.  nuff said.