Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

can I beat him of for you then. I so do love the hurting
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Xeon

How about mentally hurting him you wont have any guilt and no physical evidence everybody wins ^__^

QuoteXeon... get an OpenMoko.
I know c-chan senpai, i saw the phone on my local magazine, i cant wait for it to be release ^__^*the G02 i mean*, think of the kewl homebrew software for it.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

more and more people are calling him sempai -_-

Tsubashi

...and they use my way of spelling too. Intriguing ^-^
-Tsu

C-Chan

Hmpf.....  ^__^

*teeth sparkle*

Guess It can't be helped....  Â¯v¯

Xeon

XD its because im malay neeee...... it is extremely disrespectful to call someone older than you by only there name, you must always add a abang or an encik (male) kakak or makcik (female), and since C-chan senpai taught me linux i must learn to respect him :D (i would have use chan but for some reason it doesnt seem right.....), just like how i always use neeeeeee since it is extremely similar to the malay lerrrrrrr but more japanese ^__^. for a quick look at the lerrrrrr you may look at the blog below for malays engrish :D.
http://imsopinked.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html
*NOTE I DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON ABOVE JUST DID A QUICK SEARCH*

C-Chan

Why thank you Xeon-san.  ^__^
Now I'm glad to know I can apply to honorifics in other languages.  
(In Spanish, btw, you may call me "Don C-chan".  ^.^)

Quote*NOTE I DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON ABOVE JUST DID A QUICK SEARCH*

Funny,... she reminds me of someone I used to know....  Â¯v¯;

Xeon

OH MY!!! your a crime boss a gangsta mobster? XD

C-Chan

Actually, think more like Don Quixote, but yeah you definitely don't wanna see me when I go gangsta... Hehe...  ^__^

NejinOniwa

Don Quixote? So what do you hunt then? Skyscrapers? Flowers? R&B-artists? I could clear ya out on the dancefloor in a minute, foo, peace out! *does wavy dancy*

Added after 52 minutes:

Oh, has anyone pledged their soul to Shiraishi yet? I feel it's about time now.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

Quotebut yeah you definitely don't wanna see me when I go gangsta... Hehe... ^__^
Oooo really.... then i guess i have to send a hitman after you if you do then ^__^

QuoteActually, think more like Don Quixote,
oooo you mean this DON, DON C-Chan ^__^
http://www.donthefilm.com/
A remake of an old hindi film, starring a cop gone bad named DON, the show has dancing action scenes, dancing action singing scenes and amusingly crappy acting ^__^.

CaptBrenden

haha, i got called gangster the other day because i sent my desert eagle out to get blinged.

very soon it will look like that, with polished chrome and 24k gold appointments.  normaly i give greif to people who chrome their guns.. like the"gangstas" that chrome their "nine" but the desert eagle has enough power to stand up to such ridicule... to make fun of it would be like calling the rock a homosexual to his face.  not a good idea.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Cappy with gangsta gun"Yo fellas, look at mah gangstah blastah, it's got more bling than yo momma so get outta mah face, foo dawg!

Like that? -w-

Or maybe...
o_o *gasp* RUN! IT'S THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN! BAD BOND RIPOFFS ARE LETHAL!!!

CaptBrenden

<_< >_> its only partialy gold.. i could have it compleatly gold and tiger stripped...

But if i didnt get the fuzzy purple seat covers, hydralics and gold hubcaps with it, it just wouldnt be right.

NejinOniwa

Whuteverz. -.-
Anyways, did I mention I'll be gone for the next three days? I'll be visiting my good twin and his family (my uncle and stuff), with the purpose of drugging myself down in Munchkin, RPG's and general nerdiness before i leave for the states. Wuh.

Now off to eat mah breakfast!