Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

Well, you do have a point, Xeon-san, in that it is a topicless thread. I can only pray this does not result in a war of opinions.
I echo what I said in the OS-tan Families thread, Be curtious, be kind, be civil.

I am actually planning on getting one (Surprise surprise! ^-^) once my Tungsten T5 dies. I figure, I do need a cell phone anyway, and it looks like the iPhone is very well designed. Seeing how much I spent on my T5, paying out US$500 for a complete Handheld isn't new. Besides, I can probably salvage some of the T5's parts

Thanks for providing at least the basis of your point of veiw, unlike some people. Still, you were quite vague, and there is plenty of room to expand your statement ^-^
-Tsu

Bella

You guys can't get rid of me :P I'm in the south of New Hampshire right now, camping at a place that has an internet connection. It's slow and really annoying, and I couldn't even connect until today.

Icelilly

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ;O;
I don't wanna be cooked! SAVE ME JEBUS! ;O;

*cough*
Anyways, I think it could be nice to get the iPhone. But Canadians have to wait till next month to purchase it.

CaptBrenden

not getting one (suprize suprize!) then again, I didnt get an I pod.  Didnt like them. Still use my sony mini disk player sometimes but thats it.  as for the I phone, I use the phone as a phone, thats it, i dont need nor desire to spend that kind of money to get the extras the I phone offers.  Plus that deal with how they over reacted over one guy programing one like theirs from scratch left a bad taste in my mouth.

Added after 4 minutes:

wait.. didnt lily climb in there herself now shes crying out to be saved?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Icelilly

Yeah, I climbed in there myself. But people are trying to cook me now ;o; Canadians don't taste good! @_@

I have an iPod but I don't have a cellphone. Nor do I want one. Hell, I don't even use the phone! O_O;

CaptBrenden

when you work, a phone is often nessicary.. especialy in my line of work

and thats what pressure cookers do.. cook.. why do you think we put the pig in them?  plus it was a theoretical conversation, no one is trying to eat you.  least not like that... ack please dont hurt me *hides*

C-Chan

*pauses heavy onslaught on Nejin*

QuoteYou guys can't get rid of me :P I'm in the south of New Hampshire right now, camping at a place that has an internet connection. It's slow and really annoying, and I couldn't even connect until today.

.......................................................................................... @.@

*peels off Nejin*

*passes out*  XvX

CaptBrenden

*drops him back in the pressure cooker* *whistles innocently*

Icelilly

No worries ^__^ I was just joking around. :3
Well, I don't actually work... but when I'm much older and out in the workforce, I'll be carrying one ^^ It just now, I have no need for it. It would just be collecting dust on the side.

CaptBrenden

well then how do the adoring fanboys ask you for your number?!  

XD

*sets the pressure cooker*

Icelilly

I'm seriously not popular with the guys. XD
Literally.

CaptBrenden

well in your world, they are too interested in the other guys XD

Icelilly

Not all, but most of them! XD
In my world, I keep one good looking guy to myself and make the rest all gay XD

CaptBrenden

your world scares me o_o;

suddently im reminded of that furturama ep where they had death by snu snu

Icelilly

You're not the first to tell me so XD

EDIT: Did I forget to say that my world is fulled with people with powers and pokemans? :3