Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YAWOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!! No more finals! SCHOOL IS OVAR! Waiiii!!!  ;036  ;036

That means, moar time for me and my pokemans! Or, well, in this case, all my sidetracking projects that have been in deep hibernation during this last term. -w- Yattai! ^_^

Added after 4 hours 12 minutes:

Pokemans is great but what the hell just happened to the chat?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

I never really liked Pokemon so I don't wanna comment on that.
But what chat ya' talkin 'bout?

And to keep up the topiclessness have you guys seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4 Apparently he's here in Iceland right now.

NejinOniwa

Youtube = videos = free hugs campaign. ah...beautiful.

Speaking of which, the guys who made the music to it, Sick Puppies, released their album some month ago, which is totally wickrack goody. It's called Dressed Up As Life, and totally rocks; it even includes an extended - or full, i dunno - version of Free Hugs fame song All The Same! Get it while it's smoking, y'all!

Gummster

Hooo... I didn't know. Not that I really care though...

NejinOniwa

Thou art making mistakez, gumi-san -w-

Added after 2 hours 50 minutes:

Oi, oi, nandai kore wa?
The whole board being dead silent for over 3 hours? With no one but me here? This has to be some kind of mistake.

CaptBrenden

Free hugs freaks me out, seriosly.  keep them away from me.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

QuoteThe whole board being dead silent for over 3 hours? With no one but me here? This has to be some kind of mistake.

Pfft! 3-hours? Honestly Nejin-san, this happens all the time. It quite common for me to look at the "Who's Online" page and see only myself. Besides which, the forum typically has period of "dead time" lasting three to six hours at least once per day. Perhaps you've just never log in during those times
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

I hate when dead time happens :(

I still have three days of school left. Would have been two if it werent for the snow day. Snow days are great at first because you get to not have school when you normally do (also great because it is so hard to get out of bed when it's so cold out) but in the end you pay the price for it -_-

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"

I still have three days of school left. Would have been two if it werent for the snow day. Snow days are great at first because you get to not have school when you normally do (also great because it is so hard to get out of bed when it's so cold out) but in the end you pay the price for it -_-

yeah, It sucks when you have to repay the days you were off =/

though, no snow here. Instead, we got hurricanes :D

2 days of school left here. And 2 weeks of finals after that -____-

NejinOniwa

SNOW day? At this time of the year?? Where do you live anyway, iceland or something?

My finals AND school are just about over, now it's just some small talk and repetitions for the graduation ceremony left. Softish ganbatte!

SleepyD

haha, no no, I think she means that due to snow days way back when, they have to tack on extra days at the end of the school year to make up for lost time. ^^

NejinOniwa

Aaah. So that's it...^^
Actually I find that a bit disturbing - why do you americans get days off when it's a little snowy? I mean, come on - if I had it like that, there'd be no school at all between christmas and easter...and my second cousin from dallas got days off when it was just one or two centimeters outside, what the hell? Unfair...

...maybe.

C-Chan

Technically-speaking, SleepyD ain't American but I guess that's beside the point, eh?  ^^'

I guess the humorously-simplistic answer to that,... at least from as far as I know,... is that schools and businesses don't want to get sued.  And as you know, or at least will find out once you take your trip over there, people are quite sue-happy (in lieu of "trigger-happy") in the States.  ^^;

NejinOniwa

Well, I do know that already, but I didn't know they were such wussies about snow. Okashii-nassu...

Hm? My BT is beeping...
*takes a look*
o_o
YATTAISSU! MAI POKEMANS ARE DOWNLOADED! RAR MOAR!!!!!!!!
*scuddles off*

C-Chan

You should consider a trip to Canada,... they practically eat snow for breakfast.  

Plus the best damn peach juice in the world (I'm sorry to say that Jumex' version just doesn't size up), as well as a national dish whose name resembles that of the Russian Federation's president.  -v-