Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I need not list the weapons I have used...

tho the katana bit reminded me, i did know a guy that used a broad sword on a guy that broke into his house. he came around the corner, the guy stabbed him in the gut with a pocket knife, and he brought his raised broadsword down and slit him from shoulder to mid drift.  

Tho, I have to brag once again, I HAVE A DESERT EAGLE!!! wwoooooo!!!  

I would advise not breaking into my house or pulling pepper spray on me.

Duly noted, friend.
Duly noted. ^^

Random:
I had mixed feelings about having a final on my birthday, but the final is over so yay for me~ XD; Jeff is 19 now. ^^
I still have a final on wednesday, but that's my C programming final, and I will own that one. :3

lol, funny thing during my calc final:
There were two songs playing in my head the entire two hours...
The first one was the Lucky Star OP, if you haven't heard that hyperactive song yet, go do it. haha XD;

Second is song number 320 at this site: http://songstowearpantsto.com/
If you're lazy, here's the link to his mp3:
Shoot the Zombies

soo weird having those songs play in my head while I'm doing Taylor series problems. XD;;

It kinda went...
motte ike saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu~
serA~fuku dakara desu ketsuron~~
getsuyoubi na no ni kigen warui no dou suru yo~
natsufuku ga ii no desu kawaii~~~
Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head
they can't eat you if you make them dead
Shoot the zombies, shoot the zombies, shoot the zombies, hey!
omg, what was the taylor series representation of cosine again?

haha, one of the first things I thought of listening to that song was the Captain shooting zombies. XD;;

NejinOniwa

Wha! Another maychild! I'm telling you, they're absolutely everywhere!
Ah well, tanjobi ni omedetoussu, Sleepy-san! And hope you did well on those finals as well!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Congratulations with you being 19 years old Sleepy! And having your final on your birthday, well kinda not something I'd like.
Although exams in the school I teach in start on my birthday, (which I am not very happy about by the way). But that isn't as gigantic as finals so I should stop whining.

SleepyD

Thanks guyz ^^

I don't think I did that badly, actually. *here's hoping for a generous curve*
Oh, I got 98/200 on my physics final @-@  The relativity problems screwed me over.  Heck all the problems screwed me over (prof gave us the solution sheet right after the exam)  But I got a B! omg, best physics professor ever. haha

@Nejin: "another Maychild" eh? ^^ would you happen to be one?

zjhentohlauedy

my birthday was in sync with exams but only when i was in high school!

good thing its different in college, i want to celebrate in peace.

professors like that are the best! hehe

good luck sleepyD!
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "SleepyD"@Nejin: "another Maychild" eh? ^^ would you happen to be one?
Me? Nah, but almost everyone around me seems to be, for some reason.
I'm mister 10/13, for your information. And friday birthdays for me usually get really screwed up, for some odd reason...hmmm....
Oh, and I had a stupid maths test today. It wasn't that exciting, but what on the other hand was exciting was the fact that I, for the first time in a year, was NOT half-asleep during class all the day! Which is thanks to my starting to skip the train in favor for a somethingteen kilometer bike ride to school every day. It REALLY wears you out, but it's good for both body and mind, i tell yassu! The bad part of it is that you get sweaty as hell in this damn summer heat...

Gummster

Yes, summers can get quite hot.
It's good that it's always snowing here in Iceland.

SleepyD

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"my birthday was in sync with exams but only when i was in high school!

good thing its different in college, i want to celebrate in peace.

professors like that are the best! hehe

good luck sleepyD!
lol in high school, my birthday was during... well classes... my final exams would be in June.

Now my birthday falls in finals season. haha...

@Nejin: I noticed that too... a lot of people online have birthdays in May.  I also know a lot of other people born in October/November. And you've just been added to that list. haha
hm... Friday... 13... hmmmmmmmm indeed. XD;

FINALS ARE OVER! FREEDOM! XD;

....you know, guys, I feel... a bit... disconnected from this place.  It's like I have no idea what's going on anymore.  =_=

What did go on in the months where I could only afford a few minutes of lurking (with a post or two)? sleepy is curious.  A brief review of the events after that... event with the anonymous.  It was around that time that school got hardcore. heh...

...and where did C-Chan go? I haven't talked to him in a while. ^^

Tsubashi

Lucky you! Finals are just starting over here, so it'll be no surprise if I drop out of here for a bit. ^.^
With any luck, everything will be over right before my birthday! ^v^

What went on? Oh nothing much, I suppose. Especially not compared to the whole business of anonymity and whatnot. I, for one, am particularly glad that one seems to have blown over.

C-Chan-senpai isn't posting as much as usual. I would assume this is due to his pending retirement from OS-tans. He also could be busy.
Or both ^.^

Well, here I go, marching towards my imminent failure in standardized testing! Wish me luck!
-Tsu

SleepyD

well, this HARUNATA thing is new, for one. I do have some idea what it's about... but... ^^;

well, in any case, I've said before I'm neutral, so I'm going to stay neutral. :3

well, tsubashi, I do wish you good luck. ^^ sleep is key when taking an exam. (most preferably, beforehand. XD)  

I should know... I've screwed up exams from lack of sleep before. XD

NejinOniwa

Fufufufufu....be assured, i shall convert you to our forces -w-
And screwed for lack of sleep? Pah! Excuses! I barely sleep more than 3-4 hours on weekdays, and do you see me complaining? Keh! Stupid insomnia crap...

Kami-Tux

Poor Nejin! Insomnia, as the rumour goes, can only be temporarily cured by the alarmclock in the morning...

BTW: I installed The HURD! TEH HURD SI TEH RUNNING!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

RAR! GJ COMBO FINISH TUX-KUN!

...btw...hurd is what? ^_^ *Tsukasa obliviousness*
yoghurto desu ka? ~.~

As for my insomnia though, fear not - I have the whole crew of SOS-Dan waking me up at 6.50 am every morning...glorious drama cds on iPod ^_^

Aurora Borealis

I can squeak by with only a few hours of sleep. Heck, I've done okay without getting any sleep a couple times! However the last time I pulled an all-nighter during a school night, I almost fell asleep in 4 out of 7 of my classes!

CaptBrenden

aurora is naughty.

hehe.

Ive had too much caffine.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.